Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5315

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Jimmy Two Times wrote: What is the story about Ugle. I heard he is playing at Peel this year. True or false?

Any details why Outo pulled the pin? A bit young to retire?

He is playing Ammos apparently
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5317

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Swandog wrote:

Jimmy Two Times wrote: What is the story about Ugle. I heard he is playing at Peel this year. True or false?

He can't have been too bad Swandog - He held down a spot from before halfway through the season and into the finals ? He's also the age and younger more experienced player that WAFL teams like to build a side around ?

I'm spewing players like Wortho and Davo at Subi look like pulling the pin at similar stages to their career's - May be these guy's just can't hack the hard stuff or don't have the drive to play WAFL where the rewards for honest WAFL players aren't that great ???

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5322

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Chopper wrote:

Swandog wrote:

He can't have been too bad Swandog - He held down a spot from before halfway through the season and into the finals ? He's also the age and younger more experienced player that WAFL teams like to build a side around ?

I'm spewing players like Wortho and Davo at Subi look like pulling the pin at similar stages to their career's - May be these guy's just can't hack the hard stuff or don't have the drive to play WAFL where the rewards for honest WAFL players aren't that great ???

Hey Chop i agree mate, unlike Olsen i rated Outy and reckon he came along in leaps and bounds last year, but as you say maybe he didnt have the drive to work harder this season to keep improving..but knowing what one of our experienced players has told me, he said it is a very tough gig holding down a 9 to 5 job and working hard, then committing to a WAFL season which lets face it, is still a professional league, and i would reckon the players commit more time and training than what they did in the 80`s to be honest, they have to because the AFL has become full time and the WAFL naturally follows underneath, and with alignments as well they have to step up..i also notice Ammo clubs training harder and earlier now too, well at least my club is
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5332

• Master G
  • Thank you received: 0
I heard a runour that Ryan Murphy is down at Basso training any body know or seen this

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5341

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
they tried to get him but couldnt afford his asking price was the last I heard

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5355

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
I heard the sticking point was the Prada hand bag SDFC offered Murph....Bali originals just don't cut it any more....geez things must be really tight money wise down at Steel Blue...

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5360

• Talking Footy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11

Freezin wrote: I heard the sticking point was the Prada hand bag SDFC offered Murph....Bali originals just don't cut it any more....geez things must be really tight money wise down at Steel Blue...

No Freeze it was the mouthguard he was after that turned the deal sour.

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5364

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
surely SDFC didn't offer Murph, Josh Roberts 175 game mouthguard?.....christ the pennies are tight then!!

Last edit: by Freezin.

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5379

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Master G wrote: I heard a runour that Ryan Murphy is down at Basso training any body know or seen this

Wrh Centrals offerring up 1500K a game i doubt he will come..bugger him anyway could be more of a liability i would rather a youngster get a chance

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5381

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I wish admin would fark these spammers off!!

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 297 guests and 2 members online

• one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog