Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #4610

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Not official. Subject to change. Please alter where necessary.

Player (Age/From/AFL,WAFL,SANFL Games)

1 Tallan Ames (30/Trinity Aquinas AFC/175)
2 Nathan Blakely (21/Bunbury/-)
3 Jarrad Blight (22/Midvale/19)
4 Blaine Boekhorst (20/Port Headland/15)
5 Nathan Broad (20/Upper Swan/1)
6 Jacob Burnham (20/Bassendean/-)
7 Ricky Cary (22/Trinity/-)
8 Travis Casserly (26/Swan View/49)
9 Ryan Davis (24/North Shore NSW/89)
10 Aaron Elari (22/Perth/49)
11 Adam Faulkner (21/La Salle/21)
12 Dayle Garlett (19/Upper Swan/19)
13 Tim Geappen (30/Clarence Tas/109)
14 Terrence Gilla (21/Pioneers/-)
15 Kyle Hams (27/South Fremantle/146)
16 Dylan Harvey (23/Guildford Grammar/3)
17 Shaun Hildebrandt (29/Peel, Subiaco/200)
18 Tyson Hodge (20/Upper Swan/-)
19 Alex Howard (20/Swan View/16)
20 Aaron Jetta (19/Carey Park/-)
21 Graham Jetta (27/Carey Park/68)
22 Matthew Jukes (22/Attadale/14)
23 Cameron Kickett (21/Perth/-)
24 Josh Kirkup (20/High Wycombe/-)
25 Leigh Kohlmann (21/Bunbury/-)
26 Wes Lammie (25/South Bunbury/56)
27 Brent Latch (21/Wesley curtin AFC/3)
28 Rory Lobb (20/Swan Athletic/-)
29 Roderick Manton (24/Kalamunda/12)
30 David McKay (20/South Bunbury/-)
31 Adam McKinlay (23/Hills/3)
32 Jai Menegola (25/West Perth/11)
33 Luke Miles (27/Guildford Grammar/44)
34 Fraser Millar (20/South Bunbury/-)
35 Tony Notte (23/Upper Swan/99)
36 Jake Nuich (18/Swan Athletic/-)
37 Matthew Outridge (21/High Wycombe/31)
38 Simon Parry (23/La Salle/20)
39 Luke Pratt (24/Swan Athletic/40)
40 Rudy Riddoch (20/Bassendean/1)
41 Matt Riggio (25/Peel/69)
42 Brett Robinson (28/Werribee VFL/62)
43 Tom Roach (28/Richmond/75)
44 Matt Rogers (23/Perth/33)
45 Will Shea (20/Bassendean/3)
46 Justin Simpson (25/Forrestfield/100)
47 Braden Smith (22/Perth/-)
48 Ryan Smith (21/South Bunbury/-)
49 Aidan Smith (19/Midvale/2)
50 Anthony Stephens (20/Upper Swan/2)
51 Wayde Twomey (27/Werribee VFL/80)
52 Kirk Ugle (21/Carey Park/3)
53 Brett Van Groningen (22/Kalamunda/28)
54 Andrew Embley** (32/Bassendean/265)
55 Murray Newman** (20/Upper Swan/28)
56 Lachie Neale** (20/Glenelg/33)
57 Alex Forster** (20/Norwood/6)
58 Michael Walters** (22/Midvale/72)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by La Hincha.

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5053

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Thanks for this La Hincha

I had a go at picking our best 22 in position. I made an assumption that of the AFL players only Murray Newman will have consistent game time with Swans. If Neale, Walters or any of the others playing AFL are available they would obviously come in to the best 22.

here it is
Twomey Ames Blight
G Jetta Miles Hams
Roach Robinson Hildebrandt
Simpson Notte Newman
Van Gronigen Geappen Garlett
Lammie Riggio Elari
Casserly Davis Outridge Pratt

Others that are bound to get a number of opportunities during the season would be Boekhorst, Broad,Faulkner,Harvey,Howard,Jukes, Latch, Manton, Mckinlay, Riddoch, Rogers, Shea, Aiden Smith and Stephens. The Dockers will probably want Forster to play league footy this year. Maybe Nic Nat might make a few appearances early in the season to build up his fitness after his surgery, like Embley last year

Given that we have a reasonable run with injuries there could be a bit of depth at the club, which has not been the case for a while. What do you reckon Swans fans?

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5144

• Jimmy Two Times
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Good selection, similar to my best 22. Notte is our second ruckman and i can't see him playing CHF and supporting Lammie in the ruck.

Simo is my choice for the CHF spot, even though I prefer him to play in defence, he was great last year in the backline..

Pratty is a major concern. Last weak I saw him jogging laps by himself, his knee is still a problem. I don't think he will be ready for the start. I hope I am wrong.

So Fauks, A Smith or Rogers could take that his spot

quote="mikeh" post=5053]Thanks for this La Hincha

I had a go at picking our best 22 in position. I made an assumption that of the AFL players only Murray Newman will have consistent game time with Swans. If Neale, Walters or any of the others playing AFL are available they would obviously come in to the best 22.

here it is
Twomey Ames Blight
G Jetta Miles Hams
Roach Robinson Hildebrandt
Simpson Notte Newman
Van Gronigen Geappen Garlett
Lammie Riggio Elari
Casserly Davis Outridge Pratt

Others that are bound to get a number of opportunities during the season would be Boekhorst, Broad,Faulkner,Harvey,Howard,Jukes, Latch, Manton, Mckinlay, Riddoch, Rogers, Shea, Aiden Smith and Stephens. The Dockers will probably want Forster to play league footy this year. Maybe Nic Nat might make a few appearances early in the season to build up his fitness after his surgery, like Embley last year

Given that we have a reasonable run with injuries there could be a bit of depth at the club, which has not been the case for a while. What do you reckon Swans fans?[/quote]

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5149

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Last i heard was Simmo is staying down back after initially being told by Harding he was going forward, either end is a win win anyway
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

2013 Possible League List 11 years 2 months ago #5161

• Hachii
  • s00z is G.O.A.T
  • Thank you received: 0
Yeah Mike, much the same as I would have selected. Very suprised that this post has not been hijacked by our certain special "friends" from Subiaco and East Freo in particular. I was fully expecting to see rants about how little local talent is on the Swans list....but nothing except deafening silence. Might of actually looked at the list and decided to stick to their own thread for once. Got to say that it makes a nice change....or maybe they are preoccupied with the antics on the Demons thread, and will be back here when they get bored.
That ending only made the bad years' seem as if they never even happened...

2013 Possible League List 11 years 1 month ago #5163

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872

Swandog wrote: Last i heard was Simmo is staying down back after initially being told by Harding he was going forward, either end is a win win anyway

Yep his versatility to play at either end is a huge bonus for us. Kicked 5 sausage rolls from CHF in a Prelim in 2010 then went close to nabbing a Swan Medal at CHB last year.

2013 Possible League List 11 years 1 month ago #5192

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

Hachii wrote: Yeah Mike, much the same as I would have selected. Very suprised that this post has not been hijacked by our certain special "friends" from Subiaco and East Freo in particular. I was fully expecting to see rants about how little local talent is on the Swans list....but nothing except deafening silence. Might of actually looked at the list and decided to stick to their own thread for once :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Got to say that it makes a nice change....or maybe they are preoccupied with the antics on the Demons thread, and will be back here when they get bored.

TBH we lesser lights at lesser WAFL clubs, are all in total awe of SDFC obvious riches Hachii.....though just a tad surprised SD have enough money in the bank to actually pay all these good fellows :unsure: . Obvious strength through all the lines.....hopefully Garlett or Newman, with all their off field antics behind them, can be SD Andy Krak mark 2 version, if so then the 2013 season is well and truly yours and yours only, to lose.

As our good mate Mr Raponi says and his good mate Swan Dog says...SDFC fans are the best in the WAFL, they deserve the best and from the looks of that starting line up, will indeed get the best....and with all this malarkey going on with the WAFL.....a strong WAFL is indeed very dependent upon a very strong SD footy team....I got a feeling with SD leading the way, 2013 is going to be a very prosperous for not only the SDFC beer can, but the WAFL in general. Sit back and reap the spoils Hachii.....you deserve it mate for all the antics you have to put up with from a certain few Subi and EF fans here on OzFooty. :kiss:

Last edit: by Freezin.

2013 Possible League List 11 years 1 month ago #5196

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Gee these Spammers are getting bad now hey fellas?!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

2013 Possible League List 11 years 1 month ago #5197

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Swandog wrote: Last i heard was Simmo is staying down back after initially being told by Harding he was going forward, either end is a win win anyway

Yep his versatility to play at either end is a huge bonus for us. Kicked 5 sausage rolls from CHF in a Prelim in 2010 then went close to nabbing a Swan Medal at CHB last year.

Yep mate he is an unsung key with the ability to dominate on his day, one game that stands out was v South at Frem in 2011 he booted 5 and sone mercurial ones too, but it was his hard tackling that stood out

2013 Possible League List 11 years 1 month ago #5199

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Ugle will be in the team for sure, Pratt 2 knee recons wont be anywhere near the best 22, Robbo will play forward..
Stephens based on the 2 finals last year will be one to watch and Broad, Boekhurst and Faulkner will all hopefully step up to consistent leage players..
key position and ruck depth a major weakness

Last edit: by MarkOlsen.
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 323 guests and one member online

• Shark Tragic

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma