Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans Debt 11 years 3 months ago #4254

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Swandog wrote:

Chopper wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Demons Forever wrote: Swandog if PFC had not done what it did in 1999 and beyond we wouldn't have a club.

I am sure that even your good self can understand that, you're passionate about your Club.

If we weren't still here we wouldn't be winning a premiership in the future.

I just hope it's soon this old demon is getting on.

What I can't understand is the so called supporters that would be far happier to see us gone.

Look i dont mind Perth and would much rather see them rise up the ladder and win a flag someday than Subi or East Freo for example, i reckon most fans from other clubs deep down would like to see a resurgent Perth

Hang on Swandog don't give Subi and the Sharks too much shit, If the "WAFL Mag 7" refuse to play Peel Dorkers and EP Eagles you'll need us two ???

It'd be a boring comp without us in it surely ???

I didnt mean not having EF and Subi in the comp Chop, just dont want them being any good :D

EF supporters like freeze et al got under your skin dog? :lol:
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans Debt 11 years 3 months ago #4257

• MikeXU1
  • MikeXU1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Swan Districts FC
  • Thank you received: 0

Sacko wrote:

MikeXU1 wrote: Sacko = Shane?

Yes mate... Class of '96

Shit i'm good... Where's all the other Perth boys? Patman, Macca, Hendo?

Swans Debt 11 years 3 months ago #4284

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15

MikeXU1 wrote:

Sacko wrote:

MikeXU1 wrote: Sacko = Shane?

Yes mate... Class of '96

Shit i'm good... Where's all the other Perth boys? Patman, Macca, Hendo?

Geez that's a blast from the past. Haven't seen those fellas in years. The good old days hey!!

Swans Debt 11 years 3 months ago #4286

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Perth proud to have played to no finals! That poster would also be proud of the fact their president of the day voted Peel into this comp after the board had said no!
A shambolic club....still

Swans Debt 11 years 3 months ago #4291

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

astro wrote: Perth proud to have played to no finals! That poster would also be proud of the fact their president of the day voted Peel into this comp after the board had said no!

Yeah mate the financial position of all of the 8 real WAFL clubs would have been so much better if the Perth FC didnt betray their own members & vote that joke Peel into the comp! Because of that ridiculous decision millions of $$$$$ have been completely wasted on that pathetic excuse for a club that could have been shared amongst the real 8 clubs! The ironic thing about that decision made by the Perth president at the time was that Perth would be in a better financial position now without the inclusion of Peel & as a consequence would probably have been able to field stronger teams on the park that may have actually made finals series or even a GF or 2! But I guess they will have to live with making that decision to include those leeches forever now! :angry: :(

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4345

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
how in heavens name could the SDFC be in debt?.....their esteemed can bar makes a killing 24/7, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year......

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4504

• Mayor of Midland
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15

Beasley Hutton wrote:

astro wrote: Perth proud to have played to no finals! That poster would also be proud of the fact their president of the day voted Peel into this comp after the board had said no!

Yeah mate the financial position of all of the 8 real WAFL clubs would have been so much better if the Perth FC didnt betray their own members & vote that joke Peel into the comp! Because of that ridiculous decision millions of $$$$$ have been completely wasted on that pathetic excuse for a club that could have been shared amongst the real 8 clubs! The ironic thing about that decision made by the Perth president at the time was that Perth would be in a better financial position now without the inclusion of Peel & as a consequence would probably have been able to field stronger teams on the park that may have actually made finals series or even a GF or 2! But I guess they will have to live with making that decision to include those leeches forever now! :angry: :(

Well said! :P
The Mayor has spoken..

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4505

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
SD wouldn't have that sought of debt if they had responsible management.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4508

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Demons Forever wrote: SD wouldn't have that sought of debt if they had responsible management.

DF you have got me totally confused here....by using the word sought are you saying that SD management team actually went out their way seeking debt for the club?...novel to say the least!!...or do you mean the SDFC wouldn't have that sort of debt if their management team were a responsible sort of fella's?....

not here for a spelling bee.....your spelling for the word sought is well and correct, just not too sure which sort of sought/sort you mean? ;)

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4511

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Has the club thought of doing what it's supporters do for a bit of extra cash in between dole days, head down to midland train station and ask "got a dolla bro"

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 342 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977