Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans Debt 11 years 3 months ago #4216

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Swandog wrote:

Demons Forever wrote: Swandog if PFC had not done what it did in 1999 and beyond we wouldn't have a club.

I am sure that even your good self can understand that, you're passionate about your Club.

If we weren't still here we wouldn't be winning a premiership in the future.

I just hope it's soon this old demon is getting on.

What I can't understand is the so called supporters that would be far happier to see us gone.

Look i dont mind Perth and would much rather see them rise up the ladder and win a flag someday than Subi or East Freo for example, i reckon most fans from other clubs deep down would like to see a resurgent Perth

Hang on Swandog don't give Subi and the Sharks too much shit, If the "WAFL Mag 7" refuse to play Peel Dorkers and EP Eagles you'll need us two ???

It'd be a boring comp without us in it surely ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans Debt 11 years 3 months ago #4217

• MikeXU1
  • MikeXU1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Swan Districts FC
Watch out, the WAFC might revisit the whole Perth / Swans merger idea again.. Remember the Swan Valley Demons idea that was thrown around about 15 years ago.

Lets hope not!

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4218

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
If Perth and Swans merged would the new club be left with even 1 supporter? How could you possibly follow the Perth Swans or the Eastern Demonsor some bullshit like that. Good luck with that WAFC

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4220

• Hachii
  • s00z is G.O.A.T
But think of how well it would be managed financially, Sacko. And just imagine an extra 3500k disgruntled members joining forces with the existing members, letting all and sundry know how we all would and could improve the team, why the team is crap, why the coach is crap, and why half the supporters are crap. Heaven forbid.

At least all the supporters would be able to hang their hats on a record of sound financial management, they wouldn't be hanging their hats on premiership successes, methinks!
That ending only made the bad years' seem as if they never even happened...

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4221

• George
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Perth and Swans merge over my dead body will never happen
George Copley
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Last edit: by George.

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4223

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217
Mine too George.

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4224

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Time For a Flag wrote: God id this happened at Perth our detractors would have a field day.

Well done to the PFC in keeping us out of this sort of mess. Keep up the Great Work.

:evil: Now time for a flag.

I dare say the above comment could be one of the plethora of reasons why the PFC has been nothing short of a laughing stock for 35 years! Hey dont worry about the miserable fact you have only made the finals 2 times in 35 years just as long as you keep making your massive 2k profit a year to stay afloat that is all that matters. Bloody hell there is no doubt Swans financial record of boom or bust has not been very well managed at times (terribly in 2011) but at least I have actually seen my team win 5 premierships, play in 7 grand finals & 19 finals series in the last 32 years!
Sheesh if only I could swap all that success for Perth's massive 2k profits since 99!! :huh:

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4238

• MikeXU1
  • MikeXU1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Swan Districts FC
Sacko = Shane?

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4241

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Chopper wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Demons Forever wrote: Swandog if PFC had not done what it did in 1999 and beyond we wouldn't have a club.

I am sure that even your good self can understand that, you're passionate about your Club.

If we weren't still here we wouldn't be winning a premiership in the future.

I just hope it's soon this old demon is getting on.

What I can't understand is the so called supporters that would be far happier to see us gone.

Look i dont mind Perth and would much rather see them rise up the ladder and win a flag someday than Subi or East Freo for example, i reckon most fans from other clubs deep down would like to see a resurgent Perth

Hang on Swandog don't give Subi and the Sharks too much shit, If the "WAFL Mag 7" refuse to play Peel Dorkers and EP Eagles you'll need us two ???

It'd be a boring comp without us in it surely ???

I didnt mean not having EF and Subi in the comp Chop, just dont want them being any good :D
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Swans Debt 11 years 2 months ago #4246

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15

MikeXU1 wrote: Sacko = Shane?

Yes mate... Class of '96

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 213 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp