Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Who would you like as our next Captain ? 11 years 3 months ago #3718

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
don't mention how successful SF zones are to these SD boys Doggie......it's a very delicate subject socio-economically wise apparently.......it appears that SDFC zone is the only area within the vast area of WA which is rife with drug use, petrol sniffing and old lady pillaging.....

I'm not to sure how SwanDog can class the likes of McCarrey, Saunders and Miller as 'out of towners'...from memory all those boys were born a lot closer to Freo Oval than the likes of Davis, Geappen, Twomey and Roach were to Steele Blue.....I'd even go one step further and say these SF boys are even West Australian born and bred!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Freezin.

Who would you like as our next Captain ? 11 years 3 months ago #3739

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

dogman wrote: Thought we had won the last 2 colts flags and have had 13 drafted into the AFL in the last 3 years?

I reckon our 'zones' are working fairly well one would have thought?

:cheer:

And you can add YOUNG LOCAL BLOKES such as Gulley, McIntosh, Borovac, Martinez, Burnett, Bolger, Warrell, Lynch, Lowrie, Matera, Doughty, Maskos, Reece Miller, Panizza, Parry, Rundle, Sakin and Verrier as players who have come through our colts system in the last 2 years who will be the nucleus of our senior sides for many years to come.

Didnt you predict on footygoss that all of those blokes were "certainties" to be drafted to the AFL!! :blush:
Almost as cringe worthy as your grandiose prediction that Reece Adams would be drafted many years ago!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who would you like as our next Captain ? 11 years 3 months ago #3790

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Not all but probably 4 of them yes. They still may with a good year at SF.

Reece Adams has talent don't worry about that. An injury free couple of years and he will be a very good player for us.

See you didn't dispute any of my facts though?? Interesting.
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

Who would you like as our next Captain ? 11 years 3 months ago #3794

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

dogman wrote: Not all but probably 4 of them yes. They still may with a good year at SF.

Reece Adams has talent don't worry about that. An injury free couple of years and he will be a very good player for us.

See you didn't dispute any of my facts though?? Interesting.

Well you really are Einstein arent you?! :blink:
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Who would you like as our next Captain ? 11 years 3 months ago #3800

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874
Dogman as it stands Swans captains in 2012 were Roberts & Ames both West Aussie born & bred while at the concrete jungle their captain in 2012 was Ryan Cook a bloody Victorian!!

Now off you go back to your flea bitten kennel to find some more of these SF 'certainties to be drafted'!! :blush: :lol: :whistle:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Who would you like as our next Captain ? 11 years 3 months ago #3822

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Never used the word certainties but I'm happy with what my club is producing. Maybe Tommy Bottrell can teach you blokes what it is all about.

Nice work with the 2012 skipper of SF. Any chance of going back one year before and previous years? Have had a strong line of SF players as captain. From memory McGrath, Bottrell, Atkins, Porter, Graham, Worsfold, Dorotich and I may have missed a few.

Just worry about getting a pres, captain and blank scripts ready.

:silly: :silly:
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

Who would you like as our next Captain ? 11 years 3 months ago #3823

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
nice try Dogman :)

you raised the topic of interstate blokes in the leadership group and you obviously forgot your own skipper is a Vic !

Last edit: by MarkOlsen.

Who would you like as our next Captain ? 11 years 3 months ago #3827

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Never forgot moron, he is a top footballer and quality captain. We don't just have 4-5 to only choose from (from over east) like yourself. :cheer: Lucky Ames has hung around or else you wouldn't have any locals in contention. Maybe Hams?? No try Hilderbrandt?? No again, Elari, Rogers, Riggio??? Nup nup nup. Wouldn't go to Casserly he has his own issues to worry about.

true, you only have eastern staters left.
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

Who would you like as our next Captain ? 11 years 3 months ago #3829

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
moron ?

settle down there, just a bit of banter..

Who would you like as our next Captain ? 11 years 3 months ago #3831

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Truth is, all the clubs apart from Claremont and East Fremantle have between 11-14 out of zoners on their list. Even Claremont, the once 100% homegrown club now have 8.

I guess it's just the way things have gone.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 722 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL