Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New recruits 11 years 3 months ago #2968

• Swandog
  • Swandog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
The player who told me just corrected himself and confirmed it was Matt Rogers
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New recruits 11 years 3 months ago #2973

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Swandog wrote: The player who told me just corrected himself and confirmed it was Matt Rogers

Good get by Swans.

New recruits 11 years 3 months ago #2978

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Swandog wrote: The player who told me just corrected himself and confirmed it was Matt Rogers

Could be handy as he has a thumping left boot & is pretty hard at it.

New recruits 11 years 3 months ago #3005

• Mayor of Midland
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
Kirk Ugle originally from Carey Park in the South West Footy League and from within the Swan Districts zone. Never played a game for Swans before. Had a few outstanding seasons down in the South West before being picked up by Collingwood in the 2010 Draft. Will be handy addition to our forward line.

Did we pick Matt Rogers up as part of the Elari package? Not many players left at Perth. :woohoo:
The Mayor has spoken..

New recruits 11 years 3 months ago #3006

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Could be handy as he has a thumping left boot & is pretty hard at it.

Yeh wore number 23 and didnt mind the rough stuff, will fit in nicely! My informant is pretty happy picking him up also! ;)
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

New recruits 11 years 3 months ago #3007

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
he cleaned up Hansen one day at Lathlain, good to have him on our team now once cleared, hard unit.

New recruits 11 years 3 months ago #3008

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Mayor of Midland wrote: Kirk Ugle originally from Carey Park in the South West Footy League and from within the Swan Districts zone. Never played a game for Swans before. Had a few outstanding seasons down in the South West before being picked up by Collingwood in the 2010 Draft. Will be handy addition to our forward line.

Did we pick Matt Rogers up as part of the Elari package? Not many players left at Perth. :woohoo:

Perth fans must be wondering who is going to jump ship next, or maybe they are waving them goodbye for one last crack at a total rebuild

New recruits 11 years 3 months ago #3009

• paul
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah he has a good kick on him and is a solid boy who doesnt mind the rough stuff BUT he has tickets on himself like you wouldnt believe , and watch out if he gets dropped to the magoos - he will spit the dummy and sulk like a little girl . Thats one reason he fell out of favour at Lathlain and he is very undisciplined and can be a bad influence on other players especially young ones . Anyway good luck to him and Swans, him and the angry little ranga ( Elari ) together imo has all the ingredients for disaster . I wonder how long these 2 FIGJAMS will last at Basso ??? my guess is it wont be that long before the shite hits the fan .

New recruits 11 years 3 months ago #3010

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

paul wrote: Yeah he has a good kick on him and is a solid boy who doesnt mind the rough stuff BUT he has tickets on himself like you wouldnt believe , and watch out if he gets dropped to the magoos - he will spit the dummy and sulk like a little girl . Thats one reason he fell out of favour at Lathlain and he is very undisciplined and can be a bad influence on other players especially young ones . Anyway good luck to him and Swans, him and the angry little ranga ( Elari ) together imo has all the ingredients for disaster . I wonder how long these 2 FIGJAMS will last at Basso ??? my guess is it wont be that long before the shite hits the fan .

Your right he wont last long if he doesnt tow the line, I doubt whether Harding will tolerate that crap

New recruits 11 years 3 months ago #3023

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Reminds me of another figjam at the PFC went to Moss Street and is now on an AFL list, two sides to every story i guess.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 330 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • Success Hill
  • Cjayflavel

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977