Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tribute to footygoss 11 years 3 months ago #2305

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
As a final tribute to the footygoss forum, I have just picked 20 forum discussions from 2002 - 2012 and pulled them up to the top of the Swans thread, have a look, they make interesting reading and is a reminder of how good footygoss was as a forum. At the moment the threads are on the first couple of pages of the Swans thread but hurry Swans fans, it won't be long before they are again engulfed by that dreaded spam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mikeh.

Tribute to footygoss 11 years 3 months ago #2312

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Geez! They are back down to page 5 and 6 of the Swans thread already! Sad way for an excellent site to end in a sea of spam. Would have been better if the owners had pulled the plug 6 weeks ago. Anyway now we have this site, spam free as well!!

Tribute to footygoss 11 years 3 months ago #2315

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Yes mate I went over there last week to retrieve some posts for posterity and as a joke put comments on a few posts to bring them to the top.
By the time I copied a couple of posts the ones I had elevated were gone and replaced by spam. I gave up. This site is incredible and will take over the Helm easily.
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Tribute to footygoss 11 years 3 months ago #2316

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cardy wrote: Yes mate I went over there last week to retrieve some posts for posterity and as a joke put comments on a few posts to bring them to the top.
By the time I copied a couple of posts the ones I had elevated were gone and replaced by spam. I gave up. This site is incredible and will take over the Helm easily.

Good to see you back on this site Cardy. You were well and truly missed when you left Footygoss

• Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 343 guests and 4 members online

• one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes