Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dayle Garlett 11 years 3 months ago #2333

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Did anyone else notice in the article yesterday on the back page of the Worst that there was not one mention of Swan Districts, WTF is going on there? Im suspicious he wont be at SD next year
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Swandog.

Dayle Garlett 11 years 3 months ago #2340

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

Swandog wrote: Did anyone else notice in the article yesterday on the back page of the Worst that there was not one mention of Swan Districts, WTF is going on there? Im suspicious he wont be at SD next year

perhaps the kid needs a change of scenery to reassess his life priorities SD....RCQ did say on FG that the streets surrounding Steel Blue are well known for being one of the WAFL's most socio-economically challenged.....

Dayle Garlett 11 years 3 months ago #2342

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Interesting he would obviously have to move to EP or Peel where he would be under the astute AFL appointed coach and it would give him more AFL eyes to watch him and access? Not good for the SD club though in losing a player of his ability. Shouldnt happen. Food for thought.
Gee does this mean all borderline AFL picks will play for EP and Peel as well???
Nah cant happen???? The 7G will need all the talent they can get to remain competitive. Would hate to see Shane Nelson move to one of these clubs.
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Last edit: by Cardy.

Dayle Garlett 11 years 3 months ago #2343

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
cardy....in the words of every AFL scout 'Who in the hell is Shane Nelson?'

Dayle Garlett 11 years 3 months ago #2347

• Growler
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Freezin
Most WP supporters would know this young but not many others -
Seems Cardy is trying to find him an AFL spot all on his own...I guess if you yell loud enough and often enough someones gonna turn around. ;)

As for Garlett - whats the deal here, is there not one other WAFL child worthy of an AFL spot left in the game?
Is there no support that could be offered to a better suited more focused individual than this one....?
One with the head and the heart all in the one package and not one who believes the footy world "owes him" a chance.
Once bitten - twice shy - third time who's the fool and then we get to add a few more
I for one will not be taking time to offer more pen to this topic or this broken promise... :sick:

Dayle Garlett 11 years 3 months ago #2348

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
growler, I know who Nelson is, good ball getter for WP midfield, WP good fortune, AFL club misfortune......fingers crossed the kid gets a look in one day soon.....hard to get a look in this AFL footy lark....keep your chin up Shane, never say never fella...just don't replicate the choices Dayle has made so far Shane....still time to learn Dayle...

Last edit: by Freezin.

Dayle Garlett 11 years 3 months ago #2412

• MikeXU1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Swan Districts FC
  • Thank you received: 0

Growler wrote: I hope he's handed a lifline from boxing - cant wait to see Mundine as his Mentor!!
Step up - step up.......Please lets get "another" footy story to move on with, this one has truly had its day.
Just like this young mans excuses and another run of the " I'll do my very best this time" for the 'fifth time'......
Paleeeeze!! :S

Apparently the Canberra Raiders have employed Mundine's mentoring services for the 2013 NRL Season.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 466 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL