Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dayle Garlett 11 years 4 months ago #1121

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2874

Collision wrote:

Dingo wrote: The kid posted that pic of himself on Instagram mate! Pretty stupid! And I believe has not been at training either? Perhaps got a wee bit ahead of himself.... hopefully lesson learned and he knuckles down at the Ducks.

Hey Dingo, I laughed when I read your crack at Garlett. The part about “Perhaps (Garlett) got a wee bit ahead of himself...
This coming from you when you put up this post about your son when you thought I had exposed him as a hit and run driver just because he played league at Swans. Lol Friggin’ lol!!!
Here is what you wrote:
“coincendentally (sic) when the lad gets in the news after his league debut…”

And my response:

No comment Dingo about this balls up in your theory either, shot to pieces by my timeline of events, but it gave me a giggle just thinking where you were heading with that one.

Good to see you let the world know that Garlett wasn’t going to training too Dingo. I hope you pointed that out to your mate Stiffy. Lol Lol friggin’ lol !!!!

Get on ya bike collision!! Or your infamous car even!! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Dayle Garlett 11 years 4 months ago #1122

• Hachii
  • Hachii's Avatar Topic Author
  • s00z is G.O.A.T
  • Thank you received: 0
The return of Le Victim, frigging lol
That ending only made the bad years' seem as if they never even happened...

Dayle Garlett 11 years 4 months ago #1123

• Grassroots
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Collision, Le Victim or whoever you are calling yourself at present there is a process to go through with these issues and reading between the lines there appears to be no legal case to answer.

What any of this has to do with SDFC I have no idea and what you are actually trying to achieve.

By pursuing it through social media you are in fact making a complete fool of yourself.

Might be time to move on.

Dayle Garlett 11 years 4 months ago #1126

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
What so do you reckon (Adams) he deserved what he got that night then you clown? He was nearly killed and once again bleeding heart Lawyers have got him (Winters)off this..unbelievable!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Last edit: by OzFooty.

Dayle Garlett 11 years 4 months ago #1127

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Adams struck him first, the accused had every right to defend himself lets not get the fact that Adams played for Swans get in the way of your bias Swandog.

Anyway back to the topic i hope Dayle gets an opputunity at AFL level from what i saw of the championships the kid can play.

Dayle Garlett 11 years 4 months ago #1128

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Swandog wrote: What so do you reckon (Adams) he deserved what he got that night then you clown? He was nearly killed and once again bleeding heart Lawyers have got him (Winters)off this..unbelievable!

here here Peter North....stop being so bleedin emotional SD.....where did I say Adams deserved his terrible injuires?.....just not as black & white as you clearly made out to all n sundry on footygoss at the time.....always two sides to every story and just like your good mate Duffield, you were prepared only to give one side of the story.....thank god you weren't the judge SD....it would of been a trial of the KKK....even though the fella was notedly caucasion!!

Dayle Garlett with the right guidance will come through all this, just got to make sure he's surrounded by good folk who are interested in him as a person not just a footballer!!!

Last edit: by OzFooty.

Dayle Garlett 11 years 4 months ago #1138

• The Truth
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

George wrote: Kenny you have been warned to refrain your self of making comments that name people in general and speculation before by The admin via email. also you were given the opportunity to phone me where I could give a reason on your first banning, which you failed to do so. My Cousin is more lenient than I, but I don't tolerate fools that hide behind fake names make outlandish claims with NO evidence to back your BULL SHIT. You are a coward in my books plus if you were so close to the football Club you would know that I'm not a staff member. This is your last warning, failure to do so will result in a life ban on this forum.

George, where was Collision's warning or email or an explanation of what he did wrong with his posts for them to be obliterated and him banned? Tell me how bad it is and how it contravenes the terms and conditions worse than someone like say SWANDOG's posts?

Hey! What have these guys got in common?
Dayle Garlett; Among other off field indiscretions he is booted from the AIS Academy.

Murray Newman; Bashes someone and is facing a charge of Grievous Bodily Harm.

Luke Adams; instigates his own demise courtesy of a drunken encounter in Northbridge.

Tony Stephens; Does a hit and run on a car and when caught refuses to pay the damage.

I'm very sure there are others.

It looks like Swans have problems other than a salary cap guilt trip and paying fines for their players.
Dingo wrote:
The kid posted that pic of himself on Instagram mate! Pretty stupid! And I believe has not been at training either? Perhaps got a wee bit ahead of himself.... hopefully lesson learned and he knuckles down at the Ducks.

Hey Dingo, I laughed when I read your crack at Garlett. The part about “Perhaps (Garlett) got a wee bit ahead of himself...
This coming from you when you put up this post about your son when you thought I had exposed him as a hit and run driver just because he played league at Swans. Lol Friggin’ lol!!!
Here is what you wrote:
“coincendentally (sic) when the lad gets in the news after his league debut…”

And my response:

No comment Dingo about this balls up in your theory either, shot to pieces by my timeline of events, but it gave me a giggle just thinking where you were heading with that one.

Good to see you let the world know that Garlett wasn’t going to training too Dingo. I hope you pointed that out to your mate Stiffy. Lol Lol friggin’ lol !!!!

Last edit: by The Truth.

Dayle Garlett 11 years 4 months ago #1162

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
Friendly Reminder - Please DO NOT post your grievances in this Forum.

Dayle Garlett 11 years 4 months ago #1610

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Ofcourse they are way off the mark, i though Phil Smart summed it up perfectly in todays West Back page
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/wafl...t-over-garlett-snub/
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Dayle Garlett 11 years 4 months ago #1611

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
I reckon he's been hardly done by.

Such a great talent wasted because of some teenage digressions. With a coach for nearly every aspect of footy life on & off the field these days, surely one club could have rookie listed him and seen where he was at in a year's time?

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 843 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog