Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21824

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: But of course you did.But I don't think you were fishing I think you meant it. ;)
but any which way it had to be responded to.

Trust me a/man it was a tongue in cheek comment. If I wanted to have a go at you I would be more direct. I think Sports FM do a good job with a lot of sports which don't get a lot of media coverage from most of the other media.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21828

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

swan42 wrote:

mikeh wrote: Interesting to hear Harding's measured response when asked about Lammie. He said that although he did not want to go into the circumstances of his departure, he said that Wes was a Swans person through and through and that he was always welcome back at the club. Maybe 2015?

What happened to 2014 mikeh?

Swan42 I was suggesting that he may not want to play under Harding, who is contracted to the club in 2014

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 304 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes