Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21508

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
I settled back into my armchair at 7.30pm tonight, TV with the sound turned down, enjoying the Sharks pump Werribee, my radio tuned to 91.3 ready to listen to the weekly Swans footy show.
All good as the first segment featured Adam Mcgrath interviewing Wayde Twomey about last saturdays victory over Perth. After this Adam announced that after the break, he would have a chat with Greg Harding. Then something very strange happened. After the commercials, the program cut to a number of replays of interviews on Sports breakfast. I stayed with it until about 8.30, one of the Interviews was with Percy Johnson who I always enjoy listening to anyway. Finally some American dude came on and I realised that this was going to be the longest commercial break in the history of radio :P

So either someone at the station has stuffed up pretty bad or Harding has been silenced.......
Oh well there's always the podcast.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21515

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872
Extremely disappointing mike :( ..if only all the rugby league crap that infiltrates 91.3 during the day went bloody missing instead! :angry:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21600

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Replay at 5.30 tonight apparently. So listen in Swans fans!

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21612

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Sounds like one those pesky gremlins may have got into the works.. That would be the reason the interview wasn't heard and the replay is on after.

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21626

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872

anchorman wrote: Can't all just be for the Aussie rules fans BH.There are others who enjoy other codes of football and sports.It is what keeps the station going. Diversity.
There might even be some cricket come on there,who knows.

We live in WA in case you werent aware & 91.3 should cater more to the market here which is football & cricket not bloody rock ape's rugby!! :woohoo:

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21636

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Interesting to hear Harding's measured response when asked about Lammie. He said that although he did not want to go into the circumstances of his departure, he said that Wes was a Swans person through and through and that he was always welcome back at the club. Maybe 2015?

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21661

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote: Interesting to hear Harding's measured response when asked about Lammie. He said that although he did not want to go into the circumstances of his departure, he said that Wes was a Swans person through and through and that he was always welcome back at the club. Maybe 2015?

What happened to 2014 mikeh?

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21669

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: Doesn't alter the fact that all sports usually get covered by a sporting radio.Even 6PR have different sports to talk about.
Maybe they are rock apes but don't forget that they call the Aussie rules guys the Flying fairies.
I was totally unaware the because we live in WA we are not allowed to follow,say, hockey,rugby,Water polo,tennis etc.
I have been a bad West Australian for taking an interest in other sports. :ohmy:

I think you should have finished your last sentence by saying 'for not supporting the WAFL clubs in their fight against the devils incarnate ruining the WAFL competition' rather than 'for taking an interest in other sports'.

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21673

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: Why would that be Swan.I follow both.I have more interest in the AFL than the WAFL but doesn't mean I don't follow the local second tier competition.
Not all are as rabid about the crusade as yourself and others.But I have moved on and not dwelling in the past.

Just thought I might go on a fishing expedition A/man. Seems I got a bite!!!!!!

Please explain 91.3 FM? 10 years 8 months ago #21700

• MacAttack
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

mikeh wrote: Interesting to hear Harding's measured response when asked about Lammie. He said that although he did not want to go into the circumstances of his departure, he said that Wes was a Swans person through and through and that he was always welcome back at the club. Maybe 2015?

It would be one thing to fib about the situation to your board and others, another to do it on radio

• Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 456 guests and 8 members online

• BC
  • Senior Seagull
  • Mr AFL
  • Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck