Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Swans team v Subiaco @ Medibank Stadium 10 years 9 months ago #18029

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Harding said on the Swans show during the week that with Ames, Newman, Neale and Bennell coming into the team after the bye, some of the boys who played well against Perth would find themselves in the 2's. So far Graham Jetta and Jesse Manton have been the fall guys, another 3 will drop off the extended bench of 7. My guess it will be Rogers who would be pretty stiff after his game at Lathlain, Cary and one of Boekhurst and Faulkner, who were also prime movers last week. Can't see them dropping Roach or Elari and Blakely will be needed to back up in the ruck.

I see that Miles has not been named in League or ressies. Does anyone know if he is injured?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans team v Subiaco @ Medibank Stadium 10 years 9 months ago #18032

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

mikeh wrote: Harding said on the Swans show during the week that with Ames, Newman, Neale and Bennell coming into the team after the bye, some of the boys who played well against Perth would find themselves in the 2's. So far Graham Jetta and Jesse Manton have been the fall guys, another 3 will drop off the extended bench of 7. My guess it will be Rogers who would be pretty stiff after his game at Lathlain, Cary and one of Boekhurst and Faulkner, who were also prime movers last week. Can't see them dropping Roach or Elari and Blakely will be needed to back up in the ruck.

I see that Miles has not been named in League or ressies. Does anyone know if he is injured?

I cannot believe Jetts has been dropped! That is staggering to me
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Swans team v Subiaco @ Medibank Stadium 10 years 9 months ago #18034

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Swandog wrote:

mikeh wrote: Harding said on the Swans show during the week that with Ames, Newman, Neale and Bennell coming into the team after the bye, some of the boys who played well against Perth would find themselves in the 2's. So far Graham Jetta and Jesse Manton have been the fall guys, another 3 will drop off the extended bench of 7. My guess it will be Rogers who would be pretty stiff after his game at Lathlain, Cary and one of Boekhurst and Faulkner, who were also prime movers last week. Can't see them dropping Roach or Elari and Blakely will be needed to back up in the ruck.

I cannot believe Jetts has been dropped! That is staggering to me

Have to agree there SD, From where I see it, he has been a pretty consistent performer week in week out, maybe he rocked up late to a training session?

Swans team v Subiaco @ Medibank Stadium 10 years 9 months ago #18051

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
why are we dropping Jetta and bringing in Newman who hasnt played for ages and Bennell who is struggling in reserves ?
Jetts had a poor game against Perth but he is a proven performer..

Swans team v Subiaco @ Medibank Stadium 10 years 9 months ago #18054

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872
Jetts did get injured vs Perth ..has he been named in the Reserves?

Swans team v Subiaco @ Medibank Stadium 10 years 9 months ago #18057

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
yes, he is in the reserves squad

Swans team v Subiaco @ Medibank Stadium 10 years 9 months ago #18059

• Thank you received: 1

MarkOlsen wrote: yes, he is in the reserves squad

where do you find the reserves squads?

Swans team v Subiaco @ Medibank Stadium 10 years 9 months ago #18060

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
www.wafl.com.au/

A Anderson, J Blight, N Broad, J Burnham, C Carson, K Goodwin, B Holman, N Holman, K Holman, G Jetta, M Jukes, L Kohlmann, D Mckay, J Menegola, F Millar, J Nuich, S Parry, W Shea, R Van Vugt,

Swans team v Subiaco @ Medibank Stadium 10 years 9 months ago #18064

• waflrules
  • Thank you received: 1
Surprising that Jetta has been dropped, form has only been average but wouldn't have thought he was on the edge. Surely Boekhorst can't go out of that team, he was pivotal last week. Faulkner was great in the last quarter as well but will probably make way for Lachie Neale to come into the midfield.

Swans team v Subiaco @ Medibank Stadium 10 years 9 months ago #18070

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My understanding is that Miles may have retired due to work commitments and/or injuries.

With respect to the likes of playing Newman and Bennell there is an obligation on Swans' part to play those players in the league at the appropriate times. Mikeh which players would you drop to allow Ames, Newman, Bennell and Heale to play?

• Page:
Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 356 guests and 2 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr