Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Season defining game 10 years 10 months ago #16205

• R U Serious
  • Thank you received: 34
LH, I think we should have been playing Rory Lobb in our league side a couple of weeks ago. He has a good leap and is a good mark. He would be a good backup for Wes Lammie.
Have to agree with most others about being the poorest standard of football seen for quite a while and find it amazing that Harding could have made that comment ("we were outstanding" according to Swandog)at qtr time. One thing that is true, us members and supporters won't jump ship, we have had more bad years than good but these forums are good to let your frustrations out we'll be back next week supporting them and hoping for a better performance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Season defining game 10 years 10 months ago #16206

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

R U Serious wrote: LH, I think we should have been playing Rory Lobb in our league side a couple of weeks ago. He has a good leap and is a good mark. He would be a good backup for Wes Lammie.
Have to agree with most others about being the poorest standard of football seen for quite a while and find it amazing that Harding could have made that comment ("we were outstanding" according to Swandog)at qtr time. One thing that is true, us members and supporters won't jump ship, we have had more bad years than good but these forums are good to let your frustrations out we'll be back next week supporting them and hoping for a better performance.

Yes mate I will be at Lathlain to scream my tits off as we owe Perth after being robbed by the maggots earlier this year!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Season defining game 10 years 10 months ago #16207

• Beasley Hutton
  • Thank you received: 2872

mikeh wrote: Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, season over. Fair to say this is a ground hog day that has been coming for a number of weeks. Rarely has a team had so many possessions for so little impact. 398 to 317 FFS and we lost the game!

I have never seen so many missed kicks marks and handballs in a game of footy. Sure Subiaco were doing it too, but at least they have the excuse that many of their players are young. What they did was grab the game by the scruff of the neck when they were given the opportunity and good on them for that. Their coach would be rapt with the way their defence played led by Parker

The Swans team has no structure, no leadership and no system. There has got to come a time when the coach becomes accountable for this shambles especially when he drops the Simpson Medallist because of one bad game. I was absolutely flabbergasted at this decision as today there were more passengers on the team than a rush hour train. Sure many of the midfielders got impressive numbers but how many of them went to an opposition player or on the half volley to a team mate. It was so frustrating to watch this garbage and all I can see for our future this year is some more rather nastier defeats by better teams than Subiaco.

Harding gave them an absolute rocket at three quarter time warning that their whole season depended on the next 30 minutes. Result - little response which indicates to me that the players have stopped listening to him. Swans supporters deserve better than the rubbish that they served up today. Perhaps its time to start exposing some young colts guys to league footy

Mike that is an indictment on our side that we are leading the possessions in the WAFL having on average around 400 a week, nearly 100 more than our opponents & still getting beaten on the scoreboard!
I said a couple of weeks ago I couldnt give a fark about players having 30 disposals each a game it is about getting the bloody 4 points that counts!
FFS yesterday we kicked 10 goals in about 20 minutes of both the 2nd & last qtrs & were goalless for the other 90 minutes of the match in absolutely perfect conditions for football!
Just not good enough & its about time a few players other than Hams, Jetta, Simpson, Geappen & one or 2 others pulled their fingers out & did something for more than 5 minutes a game!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Season defining game 10 years 10 months ago #16208

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
You didn't name Elari, BH how's been going?

Has lived up to your expectation, he is good down and under?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Season defining game 10 years 10 months ago #16213

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Quite simply the WORST game of football I have ever seen at WAFL level in 33 years of following the game!
Congrats to Subi on the win & as for Swans we are heading to the Wooden Spoon.

You got to be joking mate, we have that stitched up the year

Believe you me Baz we are playing the WORST football in the WAFL at the minute ..insipid, uninspiring, uncompetitive & unskilled are words that spring to mind on how we are playing! :angry:

There is no way swans will finish below south , we are seriously crap, and poorly lead, we got pumped by 11 goals at home yesterday and have a derby this week which we will be pushing shit up hill to win...in saying that I reckon swans will miss finals this year with subi sneaking in.

Season defining game 10 years 10 months ago #16216

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Bazza wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Quite simply the WORST game of football I have ever seen at WAFL level in 33 years of following the game!

Believe you me Baz we are playing the WORST football in the WAFL at the minute ..insipid, uninspiring, uncompetitive & unskilled are words that spring to mind on how we are playing! :angry:

There is no way swans will finish below south , we are seriously crap, and poorly lead, we got pumped by 11 goals at home yesterday and have a derby this week which we will be pushing shit up hill to win...in saying that I reckon swans will miss finals this year with subi sneaking in.

Going on yesterday mate i cant see how Subi could sneak in, we were terrible and they were equally so..East Perth i think will tip out pretenders East Frem, and then 4 is set..however its all academic as from what ive seen this year across the board and thats around 18 games already incl scratchies, Claremont will sh1t in in again..they would beat Melbourne atm i reckon
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Season defining game 10 years 10 months ago #16217

• turtle
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Total and utter rubbish from swans yesterday Harding should be gone! Clapping these guys off was a weak offering by the supporters and seeing the interchange steward nearly punching a supporter was the highlight of the day.

Twomey won't be back next week I've heard as Harding and him had a disagreement

Season defining game 10 years 10 months ago #16223

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Swandog wrote:

58shark wrote: Here go AGAIN, the Swans boys wanting to eat their own. It's great fun when the team is winning....isn't it boys? The trick is to still be there when they're not.

Go back to your record premiership drought 58 which will continue into 2014!! None of us have jumped anywhere, and even though crowds are down a little they are still all over EF when they are going well. Anyway we members have a right not to accept mediocrity and yesterday was the worst in years

:lol: :lol: :lol: That old chestnut again. Seems as though every time you get criticised, you pull that one out as a defence. Problem is mate, it's become a bit passé.

Mike, I understand what you are saying, after all - it's not like I haven't experienced your pain. The truth is, when SDFC hits a rut you have people here wanting mass sackings and if Swans fight their way back into the 4, the coach and players will be the greatest thing since slice bread. At this point, EFFC & SDFC are the 2 clubs that may be very disappointed in the 2013 season.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Season defining game 10 years 10 months ago #16224

• turtle
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
How can we beat contenders like EF away then pull out that rubbish for the last few weeks.

Harding to get the chop

Season defining game 10 years 10 months ago #16225

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

Swandog wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Going on yesterday mate i cant see how Subi could sneak in, we were terrible and they were equally so..East Perth i think will tip out pretenders East Frem, and then 4 is set..however its all academic as from what ive seen this year across the board and thats around 18 games already incl scratchies, Claremont will sh1t in in again..they would beat Melbourne atm i reckon

Claremont have the whole thing stitched up no rwo ways about it.

Moderators: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 342 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL