Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Winning Streak 5 years 1 week ago #165195

• ArkRoyal
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Given our fixtures, Subi men and women, how long will the streak carry-on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Winning Streak 5 years 1 week ago #165197

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Maybe until rnd 3 or 4 depending on the injury situation at WC and freo
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

The Winning Streak 5 years 1 week ago #165198

• ArkRoyal
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
DG: agreed, we should beat EP, but we could run into trouble as early as the EF game depending on the degree of improvement down at shark land. Our new coach will certainly have to earn his money early in the season if we are to win the first five games.

The Winning Streak 5 years 1 week ago #165199

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
You could be right Ark, anyway it will take a good showing to knock us off I don't think we are any weaker than last year on paper
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

The Winning Streak 4 years 11 months ago #166050

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1543
Arrived back in town last night to the good news we had a win over the feral. Bad news though on Clanger doing a hammy and Benny Newton a knee. He's had a tough run recently but hopefully it's nothing too serious.

The Winning Streak 4 years 11 months ago #166063

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
Welcome back BC how was the Northern Lights? I was worried you might have been on the Viking Sky cruise ship that was in all sorts of trouble that could have ended much worse. Nothing much changed here mate, Subiaco off to a flyer but you might not be raging favorites this year. Claremont for mine are the team to beat and I reckon this is the year the Perth Demons break our finals drought after giving the Toasters a taste that life in the WAFL as a stand alone team won't be a walk in the park.
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

The Winning Streak 4 years 11 months ago #166074

• BC
Cheers DD. Northern Lights were sensational but it was bloody rough in the North Sea and North Atlantic. Yep, agree re the Tiges...will be tough to beat and think the season as a whole will be much closer all around with Peel thereabouts, Perth improving and others stepping up.

The Winning Streak 4 years 11 months ago #166248

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
BC what's happened to Senior Seagull? Got back on here after a lengthy ban but been unsighted for a while. Maybe all you Subi supporters are loaded and he's also on jaunt around the globe?
Get on your bike.

The Winning Streak 4 years 11 months ago #166250

• BC
Pretty sure SS is still around DD...as for being loaded...I wish...jackspratt can attest to the fact I'm just a poor, struggling consultant in the professional services sector. ;-)

The Winning Streak 4 years 11 months ago #166254

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

DD wrote: BC what's happened to Senior Seagull? Got back on here after a lengthy ban but been unsighted for a while. Maybe all you Subi supporters are loaded and he's also on jaunt around the globe?

Surprise DD!!
Not loaded just a hard working self employed bloke. My first holiday longer than a week in 10 years, just back from a week in Melbourne to see my bro and catch the Grand prix for the first time, then 3 weeks in the land of the long white sheepshaggers, bloody brilliant place if it wasn't for all the kiwi's!! nah they were all good, great hosts and so proud of their beautiful country.

So back in harness for the '19 season, promises to be a more competitive comp with Perth looking the big improvers, Claremont shaping up as the main challengers to the Moidee Lions, Peelmantle will be there abouts depending on Freo's injury list, WP & Souths also about the mark, Swans will be competetive if they can keep their best 22 on the paddock and great to see WCER get spanked by the D's, hopefully that will be their best result all season. My mob should still be right there come finals time but not as dominant as last season, I think that was shown with the result against what was a plucky but quite inexperinced re-built EP side. Last season in the same fixture we demolished an AFL loaded East Eagles team by about 20 goals, so credit to the EP boys for their solid showing and great to have them back as a real WAFL team.

Dont expect EF to play as badly as they did against the Tiges, but maybe the Tiges are just that good!! New coach and plenty of new in's should see them start to settle and play some competitive footy but I think Subi by 50-60 points. Couple of major outs for us in Clang and Newton, but chances now for a couple of youngsters to step up and show what they can do. Really hoping Mayo comes in for Clang, looking forward to seeing this youngster have a decent go at league level.

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 305 guests and 3 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync