Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Scratchy 5 years 1 week ago #164927

• DG
  • DG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Went and had a look last night, strange match set up but some things I observed - Sutherland / Doyle ruck combo went well although young ferals redhead shouldered most of it for them. Be interesting to see how they go against a more experienced ruck. Hickmott was good and I really like the look of Marsh. Kennedy was probably our best. Anyone know who was wearing no 15 in the first half? Scafidi? The ferals have a bit of work to do, I arrived a bit late and the scoreboard wasn't on but I scored it at 12 or 13 goals to 2 after about 2 quarters. After that we ran a couple of laps and left the field to be replaced by our magoos for the remainder of the match and things evened up. Chapman and Mach rucked for that part of the game and Latham and Walters were out there. Left a little early as I couldn't see fa, the lighting is farked
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DG.

Scratchy 5 years 1 week ago #164937

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

DG wrote: Went and had a look last night, strange match set up but some things I observed - Sutherland / Doyle ruck combo went well although young ferals redhead shouldered most of it for them. Be interesting to see how they go against a more experienced ruck. Hickmott was good and I really like the look of Marsh. Kennedy was probably our best. Anyone know who was wearing no 15 in the first half? Scafidi? The ferals have a bit of work to do, I arrived a bit late and the scoreboard wasn't on but I scored it at 12 or 13 goals to 2 after about 2 quarters. After that we ran a couple of laps and left the field to be replaced by our magoos for the remainder of the match and things evened up. Chapman and Mach rucked for that part of the game and Latham and Walters were out there. Left a little early as I couldn't see fa, the lighting is farked

Cant add much to that DG also got there late and missed first 3 "quarters" with the ressies squad apparently playing for 3 "quarters" after half time. Also struggled picking up the players in that light ( thought it was just my eyes but glad to see i wasnt only one having trouble there). Noticed Mayo do a couple of good things up forward.

Scratchy 5 years 1 week ago #165005

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

Jjim wrote:

DG wrote: Went and had a look last night, strange match set up but some things I observed - Sutherland / Doyle ruck combo went well although young ferals redhead shouldered most of it for them. Be interesting to see how they go against a more experienced ruck. Hickmott was good and I really like the look of Marsh. Kennedy was probably our best. Anyone know who was wearing no 15 in the first half? Scafidi? The ferals have a bit of work to do, I arrived a bit late and the scoreboard wasn't on but I scored it at 12 or 13 goals to 2 after about 2 quarters. After that we ran a couple of laps and left the field to be replaced by our magoos for the remainder of the match and things evened up. Chapman and Mach rucked for that part of the game and Latham and Walters were out there. Left a little early as I couldn't see fa, the lighting is farked

Cant add much to that DG also got there late and missed first 3 "quarters" with the ressies squad apparently playing for 3 "quarters" after half time. Also struggled picking up the players in that light ( thought it was just my eyes but glad to see i wasnt only one having trouble there). Noticed Mayo do a couple of good things up forward.

According to the number changes on the Subi website, number 15 may have been Jack Beverley.

Scratchy 5 years 1 week ago #165048

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Jjim he looks alright

Scratchy 5 years 1 week ago #165070

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Cheers Dags,

What were your thoughts on the Ferals now they are stand alone and did former Premiership Falcon, Rohan Kerr play ?

Scratchy 5 years 1 week ago #165178

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I think they will struggle this year, probably 9th or last imo. Don't think kerr was out there mate

Scratchy 5 years 6 days ago #165253

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Not much info on the Subi web page about Subis next scratchy. Who are we playing and when?

Scratchy 5 years 5 days ago #165265

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

Godinoz wrote: Not much info on the Subi web page about Subis next scratchy. Who are we playing and when?

Saturday v Swans at Basso mate. Unsure of times

Scratchy 5 years 5 days ago #165266

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

Singha wrote:

Godinoz wrote: Not much info on the Subi web page about Subis next scratchy. Who are we playing and when?

Saturday v Swans at Basso mate. Unsure of times

Actually, League at 1530. Info on SD page
www.swandistrictsfc.com.au/

Scratchy 5 years 5 days ago #165267

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Thanks for that

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 302 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL