Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What will 2019 bring? 5 years 3 weeks ago #164693

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
I fear you may be right MH. A Claremont, Subi gf will really bring the fans out. Not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What will 2019 bring? 5 years 3 weeks ago #164697

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543

mikeh wrote:

BC wrote: I thought I'd bring this back to the top now that the squad is pretty much done and dusted. I think we should be thereabouts again after only losing Zac Clarke and Chris Phelan from last years GF side (bugger and bugger) but picking up Harry Marsh and a few returnees to the fold. As for me, I'm signing off for a month as I chase the northern lights in Iceland and check out Spain and Portugal meaning I'll miss the preseason and game 1. Best of luck to the boys and all the other teams this year when you're not playing the mighty maroon and gold....Go Subi!!!

Have a great holiday BC. My son saw the Aurora in Canada a month or so ago and it was pretty spectacular apparently. Did I read somewhere that Harry Marsh may be targetted by a few AFL clubs under the preseason draft? I am hoping that a few of the other teams can challenge Subiaco a little more than 2018 this year just for the sake of the competition. Claremont look the best placed to do that at this stage with a few coming back.

Thanks Mike. The AFL clubs will have to hurry as I think the preseason supplementary draft finishes next Friday....plus I'm not sure any clubs have places available on their lists. They may look at him in the midyear draft if any teams pick up long term injuries to defenders. As for challengers this year, I think Freo Ressies will be right up there and also Claremont as you say.

What will 2019 bring? 5 years 3 weeks ago #164708

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230

Stand the Test wrote: I fear you may be right MH. A Claremont, Subi gf will really bring the fans out. Not.

Maybe your side should make a grand final than STT and we’ll see all your droves of supporters come through the gates.
(And jeez I hate the way everybody says “fans” instead of supporters nowadays)

What will 2019 bring? 5 years 3 weeks ago #164710

• oobisoobi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39
Whats Portugal and Spain like during their winter. Thought of travelling their myself.

BC wrote: I thought I'd bring this back to the top now that the squad is pretty much done and dusted. I think we should be thereabouts again after only losing Zac Clarke and Chris Phelan from last years GF side (bugger and bugger) but picking up Harry Marsh and a few returnees to the fold. As for me, I'm signing off for a month as I chase the northern lights in Iceland and check out Spain and Portugal meaning I'll miss the preseason and game 1. Best of luck to the boys and all the other teams this year when you're not playing the mighty maroon and gold....Go Subi!!!

What will 2019 bring? 5 years 2 weeks ago #164890

• WCE1987
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 10
There is a scratch match on tonight against EP. Wonder if Subi will put out their best side to try and get some early continuity going?

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 307 guests and 5 members online

• pjaye
  • Demons Forever
  • GarlicBreath
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits