Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154405

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
A 90 point win is what it is but there were aspects which I don't think Schoey will be too happy. in particular inside 50 entries was pretty ordinary as targets were missed and delivery haphazard on a lot of occasions. Zac Clarke was huge with almost 30 possies, 32 hit outs and 4 goals. Josh Deluca very good with 32, Dela with 3 and plenty of it, Clanger and TE-B also with 3 each...good to see Cockie cop a knock to his left knee but played the game out. Not sure why Phelan missed but saw him kicking with his left foot only before the game which could be a quad or hammie as he wasn't limping so I don't think it is anything structural. I gotta say the scoreline doesn't reflect the output by East Freo. They had a crack and put plenty of pressure on Subi so reckon you Sharks supporters shouldn't be too critical as imo they had a go. A good win and onto next week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154426

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Sounds like Zac had a birthday BC....amazing to think he has stayed fit all year....must be a first....congrats on the win....quite surprised Subi allowed EF 8 shots on goal in the final stanza....1.7 though sums up EF day I guess.....effort for little or no reward.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154438

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
yes...I'm not sure if EF have a back up ruckman but Perham filled the role today and was outmuscled by Clarke who rucked for most of the day. First time I've seen Loersch and he's a big unit and is wasting his time playing WAFL...he should be trying out as a punter in the NFL as shit he can kick a ball. Your mob were outclassed but not embarrassed as they did have a red hot crack. I think in the last a few Subi guys were starting to think about finals and not getting injured as the foot did come off the gas a bit but East Freo didn't let up and played some pretty good footy. Your new coach will have a fair bit to work with and wouldn't be surprised if EF hit the ground running in 2019.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 391 guests and one member online

• Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977