Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154119

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
jeez 58...go easy mate...I was just having a bit of fun...how does someone whose side was uncompetitive for 49 years and had to have a Think Subi campaign to survive become arrogant? Given you blokes were one accurate kick away from a GF in 2014 I think you'll be ok in the long term and you will have your day before much longer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154120

• BC

mikeh wrote:

58shark wrote: I think BC is being an arrogant, snide smart arse prick....oh and condecending. But the the true fact is that his haughty arrogance will be well rewarded this weekend. Every dog has his day.

I may be wrong 58shark but I interpreted it as a piss take on themselves seeing every encounter as a "danger" game even though everyone knows they have close to no chance of losing. My opinion otherwise it does come across as patronising or they are in a alternative universe.

Absolutely on the money Mike...and if it came across as arrogant to EF supporters then my sincere apologies as it was just supposed to be a light hearted attempt to get a bit of conversation going on here.

Last edit: by BC.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154122

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
58....mate it's just a bit of good ole footy banter mate.....pretty sure if EF did win BC would be the first Subi fella here to say well done.....with no excuses, for let's say injuries or umpiring bias, like some other opposition fans here.....LOL.....only two more games to go before this horrible season is put to bed for us demoralised EF fans.....as you say mate every dog has its day....just sadly for EF fans it seems this good ole Wiley dog ain't gone to bed yet....... Subi by 22 ................points..........naagh goals........who is this ole dog kidding....LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Last edit: by Freezin.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154125

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

BC wrote: jeez 58...go easy mate...I was just having a bit of fun...how does someone whose side was uncompetitive for 49 years and had to have a Think Subi campaign to survive become arrogant? Given you blokes were one accurate kick away from a GF in 2014 I think you'll be ok in the long term and you will have your day before much longer.

Yeah, sorry mate. Guess the Sharks are turning me into a punch drunk ex boxer. :woohoo: :lol: :lol:
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC, Dwert

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154127

• Ti Em
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 250
At least the many Subi fans will get to see this great team, that has captured the general publics hearts and minds, play on grass this week as opposed to Leederville mud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154128

• BC

58shark wrote:

BC wrote: jeez 58...go easy mate...I was just having a bit of fun...how does someone whose side was uncompetitive for 49 years and had to have a Think Subi campaign to survive become arrogant? Given you blokes were one accurate kick away from a GF in 2014 I think you'll be ok in the long term and you will have your day before much longer.

Yeah, sorry mate. Guess the Sharks are turning me into a punch drunk ex boxer. :woohoo: :lol: :lol:

no worries 58...I can see where some of the stuff I posted could rub someone who's passionate about his team and is currently hurting up the wrong way but it certainly wasn't intentional on my part. both of my sons played in the EF junior district so I do have an affinity for the club and hope things turn around for you guys pretty quickly. good luck on Saturday and here's hoping for a good hard contest.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154133

• ruddiger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
I reckonif the margin is anything less than 15 goals, there should be an inquiry into match fixing!!:;)

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154137

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
If we could get the good hard contest and get within 10 goals, that would be a mini win, but as ruddiger says, there’d be an inquiry. We all know it won’t happen though.
Get these last two games out of the way, then onwards and upwards next season!!!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154138

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
One would expect Subiaco to come out full steam ahead in this match in readiness for the finals. Currently East Fremantle are averaging 65 points for their Home games. Subiaco are averaging 109 points so far in Away matches.
Just hoping East Fremantle don't sustain any more injuries in the remaining match days of this season. Hopefully everyone can get together for a good preseason and fire up in 2019.

Subi v EF 5 years 8 months ago #154139

• BC
Yep...you can expect Subi to go hard at this one as there's starting to get increased competition happening for playing spots. Rhys Waters, Brad Stevenson and Max Walters are all regulars in the seniors who will want to come back in then there's second tier players like Jacob Miller, Daniel Leach, Nick Menegola and McKenzie Lawrence who've played a fair bit of league this year pushing up as well.

Last edit: by BC.
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 400 guests and 2 members online

• Senior Seagull
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag