Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 8 months ago #153980

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

DG wrote:

Leedy wrote:

BC wrote: Couldn't agree more ooolllll...a danger game next week against the Sharks. B)

BC, your making jokes but this seriously is a massive danger game, a danger into putting the final nail in the WAFL coffin if this blows out to a 20-30 goal win.

A bit worried that this post war record is in danger of being smashed hey lil weeeed? www.waflfootyfacts.net/season/games/stats.php?GameID=6861
I tell you what, if we beat it I’ll return the favour to joondy the 20 bucks your old man gave us when we were sinking, x 10

Dags,

I was just thinking about you the other day, hadn't seen any posts for a while. That record is in serious Danger make no mistake and you are the first $ubi person to mention the tin rattlers of the early 80s. Your other $ubi cohorts wouldn't even entertain the idea of sendng a donation of any kind to the WPFC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 8 months ago #154012

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547
I hope we don't meet WP in the GF if we're lucky enough to make it. The maggots give them an arm chair ride with free kick counts of 25 to 9 in round 6, 24 to 10 in round 13 and 18 to 8 last Saturday giving a total of 67 frees to WP and 27 to Subi.

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 8 months ago #154015

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

BC wrote: I hope we don't meet WP in the GF if we're lucky enough to make it. The maggots give them an arm chair ride with free kick counts of 25 to 9 in round 6, 24 to 10 in round 13 and 18 to 8 last Saturday giving a total of 67 frees to WP and 27 to Subi.

Everybody hates $ubi these days BC.....even the maggots ....LOL

But seriously BC they need to give us those free kicks in front of goals, no good in the back line, does not help the cause in the back line... seriously ...LOL

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 8 months ago #154019

• BC
Cheers Falcon....I'm not suggesting your frees aren't there just that the umpies don't appear to treat Subi equally to other teams...oh well...maybe it's just our style of play...who knows what's going through an umpires head? probably stuff all to be honest ;-)

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 8 months ago #154055

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Have you thought of the possibility that Subiaco are just so good that when they have the ball no opposition player can get close enough to them to be able to infringe them! I know the games I have seen them play Swans it is like training cone work.

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 8 months ago #154067

• BC
Fair call Mike but here's an example of what I'm talking about. It's Subi TV on YouTube. Have a look at play #3 and tell me why that wasn't holding the ball and a free kick to Fimmano?

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 8 months ago #154073

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
I think you’ll find that the umpire wasn’t 100% sure as to whether the WP player made some contact with the ball when he attempted to kick it as it looks like Zac Clarke obstructed his vision right at that time he tries to kick it.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 635 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest