Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 7 months ago #153529

• ArkRoyal
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
This should be a very hotly contested game as always between the clubs. In recent times we have strugglled to win by more than three or four goals, despite our fine form this season. We will have to play well to win. Good luck to both sides, and, from, my point of view, I hope Subi get over the line in another close game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 7 months ago #153552

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1543
Agreed AR. WP will be desperate for a win to keep their chances of finishing second and a home qualifying final alive. Hopefully we'll get Rhys Waters back although I'm not sure how Stevo is going. More game time for Justin Joyce and Halligan whilst Clanger and Cockie will be pressing for league spots... so we should be pretty well placed come the pointy end of the season.

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 7 months ago #153562

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154
I admire the way you guys talk up every game like your gonna lose...yeh right!

I normally boycott these games as i know we are going to lose, but being it's our last home game and the club needs support I will be going.

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 7 months ago #153565

• BC
Mate...winning margins of 33 and 22 points are hardly blow outs. Your mob have extra incentives to win to keep your chances of 2nd spot alive and to put a positive spin on the club and increasing attendances given your financial situation.

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 7 months ago #153568

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
I concur also, this one looms as a danger game and a real toughie for the Lions. Just having that little bit of extra depth with Cockie et al in the twos and others coming back could swing this one in Subiaco's favour.

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 7 months ago #153570

• BC

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote: I concur also, this one looms as a danger game and a real toughie for the Lions. Just having that little bit of extra depth with Cockie et al in the twos and others coming back could swing this one in Subiaco's favour.

hahaha...you genuinely crack me up ooollll….you've certainly got a dry sense of humour. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ooollllrrrrrry2

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 7 months ago #153709

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Falcon wrote: I admire the way you guys talk up every game like your gonna lose...yeh right!

I normally boycott these games as i know we are going to lose, but being it's our last home game and the club needs support I will be going.

Same here Falcon, the $ubi fixtures are boycott rounds but due to our circumstances I will be there. I have a mate who has moved over from Sydney, he is already a Falcon and is fully versed on the cheats that are $ubi. Comong from a Rugby back ground he could not believe the seating arrangement deal for over 20 years.

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 7 months ago #153710

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote: Mate...winning margins of 33 and 22 points are hardly blow outs. Your mob have extra incentives to win to keep your chances of 2nd spot alive and to put a positive spin on the club and increasing attendances given your financial situation.

2nd spot is gone BC, they have an extra game and play fukn Swans, Perth and EF. They also have the 2 x best duckers in the comp, it came in very handy at the 29 minute mark of the last qtr I can tell you.

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 7 months ago #153711

• ArkRoyal
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
yeah winning by 10 points is a huge margin -- that is how much we have beaten WP by in two of our last five games against the club; we have won by more than 10 goals just once in that time -- don't pretend you have not been competitive against Subiaco in that time, because its bull dust.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DG

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Subi and the grand old flag 5 years 7 months ago #153784

• BC
Pretty important round this one across all grades. In the league WP will want to win to keep their chances of second spot alive. The ressies it's second against third with EP one game behind but a healthy % so the loser could drop down to 4th and in the colts WP are out of the 5 by percentage only....so should be 3 cracking contests.

Last edit: by BC.
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 289 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes