Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bring on the Bullies 5 years 8 months ago #151199

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
How about Stevo, there has been nothing about what his injury is? Hopefully back after the bye too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bring on the Bullies 5 years 8 months ago #151201

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
This should be a real test for us with a few out and playing a team that has a good forward line and they are willing to attack (unlike freo's love child last week!).

Bring on the Bullies 5 years 8 months ago #151218

• South4theflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24

Jjim wrote: This should be a real test for us with a few out and playing a team that has a good forward line and they are willing to attack (unlike freo's love child last week!).

Wow I real test! It’s embarising for the comp that the 2nd best can’t get within ten goals

Subi easily underfeated for the remainder of the season as I predicted

Bring on the Bullies 5 years 8 months ago #151227

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

South4theflag wrote:

Jjim wrote: This should be a real test for us with a few out and playing a team that has a good forward line and they are willing to attack (unlike freo's love child last week!).

Wow I real test! It’s embarising for the comp that the 2nd best can’t get within ten goals

LOL, yep the hype. A real test against South, biggest challenge yet,. players on the injured list. Well a comfortable 60 point pumping and agreed it is embarrassing for the comp because South are actually their biggest challenge
And so much for injuries, Subi's reserves won and have moved to the top of the ladder so depth is no problem.

Alarming for the comp, if I was a Subiaco supporter the only thing I would feel when/if they win the GF is relief rather than real passion and excitement (which is not to be disrespectful).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Bring on the Bullies 5 years 8 months ago #151229

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

South4theflag wrote:

LOL, yep the hype. A real test against South, biggest challenge yet,. players on the injured list. Well a comfortable 60 point pumping and agreed it is embarrassing for the comp because South are actually their biggest challenge
And so much for injuries, Subi's reserves won and have moved to the top of the ladder so depth is no problem.

Alarming for the comp, if I was a Subiaco supporter the only thing I would feel when/if they win the GF is relief rather than real passion and excitement (which is not to be disrespectful).

I can't wait for BC et al to spin it that Subi were lucky to win; they got the rub of the green and Souths were so close to challenging Subia.

Bring on the Bullies 5 years 8 months ago #151232

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
A very solid win. Souths tried to physically intimidate Subi in the first half which mage for a tough even contest but the boys ran away due to better conditioning imo...almost a replica of the first game. Gus Litherland was superb and BOG for mine, Haydn Kennedy continues to be the link between the back and front halves, Greg Clarke terrific and Dela had a good one as well. Horse made a few uncharacteristic blues but got plenty of it and Josh Deluca was tough in and under and very influential. The good news is we look like getting a few back after next weeks bye. I can't wait to see how we shape up with an almost full strength side. Bring it on. Oh...and btw... Ben Saunders is going to seriously hurt someone by his practice of going for marks boots first. If it was soccer he'd be red carded every week for going into a contest with studs up. He should be penalized if he doesn't actually take the grab.

Bring on the Bullies 5 years 8 months ago #151235

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: A very solid win. Souths tried to physically intimidate Subi in the first half which mage for a tough even contest but the boys ran away due to better conditioning imo...almost a replica of the first game. Gus Litherland was superb and BOG for mine, Haydn Kennedy continues to be the link between the back and front halves, Greg Clarke terrific and Dela had a good one as well. Horse made a few uncharacteristic blues but got plenty of it and Josh Deluca was tough in and under and very influential. The good news is we look like getting a few back after next weeks bye. I can't wait to see how we shape up with an almost full strength side. Bring it on. Oh...and btw... Ben Saunders is going to seriously hurt someone by his practice of going for marks boots first. If it was soccer he'd be red carded every week for going into a contest with studs up. He should be penalized if he doesn't actually take the grab.

So once again we have an injury ravaged Subiaco beating the second placed team by 10 goals. Yet BC et al continue to say that the competition is wide open. Perhaps we can have a reality check and get the Subiaco supporters to admit that they won't lose a game this year in the league and that the League and Reserve's GFs are lay down miseres for Subiaco.

Bring on the Bullies 5 years 8 months ago #151264

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
I guess after last year, Subi fans are taking nothing for granted.....winning all your qualifying games doesn't mean you have won the flag.....and rightly so....good to see BC keeping his feet well n truly on low ground.....touch wood 42 your team can raise their game and try stop worrying about what Subi are doing mate.....it obviously ain't helping.....

Bring on the Bullies 5 years 8 months ago #151292

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Good to see the colts boys on top one game plus % clear...pretty sure we've only won one flag ever...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Bring on the Bullies 5 years 8 months ago #151379

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543

Buddy Boy wrote:

BC wrote: Still no Newton or Halligan. Good to see Justin Joyce named in the ressies. He's an automatic selection in the league when fit...also Braut named which is a bonus.

FB 36 Aaron Heal 8 Angus Litherland 21 Jordan Lockyer

HB 3 Hayden Kennedy 12 Gregory Clark 32 Braden Fimmano

C 15 Christopher Phelan 1 Kyal Horsley 35 Drew Rohde

HF 5 Leigh Kitchin 17 Lachlan Delahunty 4 Rhys Waters

FF 51 Daniel Leach 14 Ryan Borchet 18 Ben Sokol

Followers
23 Zac Clarke
9 Joshua Deluca
22 Max Walters

Interchange
47 Jack Beverley
26 Sean Bradley
48 McKenzie Lawrence
54 Thomas Edwards-Baldwin
44 Nick Menegola
30 Jacob Miller
6 Rowen Powell

Newton and Halligan should be back after the bye, I would say through the 2,s

Hey BB...do you have any mail on Scott Hancock? It looks like he's out long term but don't recall him getting injured during a game.

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 306 guests and 5 members online

• pjaye
  • Demons Forever
  • GarlicBreath
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits