Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

This week against FART 5 years 9 months ago #150776

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
A good result for Subiaco. Their goal kicking being wayward would be a concern. Although winning by 52 points is a good nights work. Would have been fantastic to have seen the Lions keep the other bastards goal-less but it wasn't to be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by westaussieguy.

This week against FART 5 years 9 months ago #150785

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
And $alary are concerned about Peel :) :) :)

This week against FART 5 years 9 months ago #150787

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
A good win. Josh Deluca is becoming very important to us....his efforts last night were terrific. The back six are also the base on which we build each week and are doing nicely even without Declan Jackson at full back. FART were lamentable and didn't seem interested after half time...if Freo are relying on this rabble to take it to the next level in the AFL then they're in for a rude shock. All up a good performance in not so great conditions and with a bit of luck we'll start getting a few back from injuries over the coming weeks including goal scorers Brad Stevo, Ben Newton and Kyle Halligan.

This week against FART 5 years 9 months ago #150791

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273
So plenty to learn for Peel, and bugger all to like. :whistle:

This week against FART 5 years 9 months ago #150835

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote: A good win. Josh Deluca is becoming very important to us....his efforts last night were terrific. The back six are also the base on which we build each week and are doing nicely even without Declan Jackson at full back. FART were lamentable and didn't seem interested after half time...if Freo are relying on this rabble to take it to the next level in the AFL then they're in for a rude shock. All up a good performance in not so great conditions and with a bit of luck we'll start getting a few back from injuries over the coming weeks including goal scorers Brad Stevo, Ben Newton and Kyle Halligan.

BC, they had near on no relevant or experienced AFL players this round. If you hadn't just won your 12th game in a row I would say "Don't flatter yourselves".

This week against FART 5 years 9 months ago #150843

• BC
So Cam McCarthy, Danyle Pearce, Michael Johnson, Ben Howlett, Nyhuis, Duman have never played AFL?

This week against FART 5 years 9 months ago #150846

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: So Cam McCarthy, Danyle Pearce, Michael Johnson, Ben Howlett, Nyhuis, Duman have never played AFL?

BC do you actually believe that Subiaco will do anything other than go through this season undefeated? You have banged on about how decimated your club is with injuries and are still undefeated and barely challenged to boot; when are you going to come back to reality and say no club is going to beat Subiaco this year?

This week against FART 5 years 9 months ago #150853

• BC
First and foremost no I don't believe Subi will go through the season undefeated and even if I did, it would be arrogant and foolhardy to say so. A lot depends on injuries, form and what the opposition brings to the table. Clancy Wheeler another casualty on Friday night with a hamstring and given we play Souths next weekend, there's a very good chance we'll lose...I hope we don't but it wouldn't surprise if a revved up Souths got over an undermanned Subi missing Stevenson, Halligan, Newton, Justin Joyce, Wheeler plus first choicers Corey Adamson and Joel Latham gone for the year...not an excuse just a fact. Fortunately a few kids have been promoted to cover the outs and they've really stepped up which is good for depth but you can't keep relying on inexperienced youngsters when the finals come around.

Last edit: by BC.

This week against FART 5 years 9 months ago #150976

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
I'm surprised no-one has made mention of the tactics in this match. I listened to some of the Footy radio broadcast and I'm glad of not attending. Just listening to some of the play was a turn off. Quite often when Subiaco had the ball and going forward, ALL the players on the field were in Subiaco's forward line. According to the commentary team it was ugly stuff! Why are all the players in one half of the ground??? Don't players play to their positions any-more? If not why not? If this rubbish has become the norm, why do teams bother to publish team lists for?
The bloody question needs asking as to why teach the kids to play this rubbish? If this going to become normal style of play, god help us all!!
Would it not be surprising that people are turning right off footy when this crap goes on?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Last edit: by westaussieguy.

This week against FART 5 years 9 months ago #150988

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

westaussieguy wrote: I'm surprised no-one has made mention of the tactics in this match. I listened to some of the Footy radio broadcast and I'm glad of not attending. Just listening to some of the play was a turn off. Quite often when Subiaco had the ball and going forward, ALL the players on the field were in Subiaco's forward line. According to the commentary team it was ugly stuff! Why are all the players in one half of the ground??? Don't players play to their positions any-more? If not why not? If this rubbish has become the norm, why do teams bother to publish team lists for?
The bloody question needs asking as to why teach the kids to play this rubbish? If this going to become normal style of play, god help us all!!
Would it not be surprising that people are turning right off footy when this crap goes on?

Would not have been the only game on the weekend to dish up this crap footy mate. Watch the same this week Subi V SFFC. One day one of the coaches may spring a surprise and actually play with 6 forwards all day. Ahh if only.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 484 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020