Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v bogans 5 years 10 months ago #149604

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
Take your mouth guard, wheel locks and make sure your personal and property insurance is up to date coz this week we travel up to Bogandean. I think we came out of last week's pretty brutal encounter with the feral eagles ok with no injuries that I'm aware of. Cockie had another good run in the ressies so will be putting his hand up while Cleggett and Leach both had big ones as well. I don't think there'll be many changes if any at all. Hopefully we'll get a bit of run and stun back as the last couple of games have been down a bit on performance compared to the first half of the season.....especially in attack where we had 65 inside 50's last week for a return of 11.15. I think we'll win but the boges will try to prove something and won't be easy targets by any stretch....Subi by 20 points.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v bogans 5 years 10 months ago #149609

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Hopefully the car jackers are onto it there will be a few nice Beamers parked around Basso this weekend. Make sure your spare has the right tyre pressure BC in case you have to use it.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Subi v bogans 5 years 10 months ago #149612

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Call me defeatist but to be brutally honest I would take a 20 point loss if you offered it, becuase it would not impact on Swans percentage, it would also mean that we had been ultra competitive and would give us confidence for battles against teams like Peel, Perth and others we are realistically competing against for finals spots. I just cannot see Swans being able to compete with Subiaco for 4 quarters.

Subi v bogans 5 years 10 months ago #149623

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote: Call me defeatist but to be brutally honest I would take a 20 point loss if you offered it, becuase it would not impact on Swans percentage, it would also mean that we had been ultra competitive and would give us confidence for battles against teams like Peel, Perth and others we are realistically competing against for finals spots. I just cannot see Swans being able to compete with Subiaco for 4 quarters.

mikeh given all the doom and gloom from Subiaco supporters on this forum from the start of the year bemoaning all their players that are unavailable one would have got the impression that Swans would be going into the game on Saturday as raging hot favourites.

Subi v bogans 5 years 10 months ago #149625

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Considering the likes of Clarke, Lockyer, Newton, Cockie, Horsley, Litherland et al had average or no AFL careers like EF Griffen, Snadden, Jansen, Loersch and Kommer I can see BC concern quite clearly...add injury on top then I can definitely see why SD would go in raging favourites this weekend 42......more so since you regularly say all SD players bleed for the black n white jumper and the SDFC...more so than money tainted clubs like Subi, EP and Peel.....BC has every right to fear the might of the black n white army.......on and off the footy field.

Last edit: by Freezin.

Subi v bogans 5 years 10 months ago #149634

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

Freezin wrote: Considering the likes of Clarke, Lockyer, Newton, Cockie, Horsley, Litherland et al had average or no AFL careers like EF Griffen, Snadden, Jansen, Loersch and Kommer I can see BC concern quite clearly...add injury on top then I can definitely see why SD would go in raging favourites this weekend 42......more so since you regularly say all SD players bleed for the black n white jumper and the SDFC...more so than money tainted clubs like Subi, EP and Peel.....BC has every right to fear the might of the black n white army.......on and off the footy field.

It does appear that the off field side of things makes him a tad nervous.

Subi v bogans 5 years 10 months ago #149637

• BC
yes...agree with all of the above. Subi definitely go in as underdogs against the bogans with their thousands of passionate supporters and on-field warriors who play for the jumper and not the money...which is just as well as SD has a history of financial disarray....but if the umps have their usual bias against SD and the moons align...we might just be able to get over the line.

Subi v bogans 5 years 10 months ago #149640

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
it is Swans who will struggle against the best supported team in the comp.
I actually dont know how the Swans players will cope with the intense and passionate legion of Subi supporters that passionately support Subi all over WA.
its going to be quite confronting to be honest for Swans players and supporters to be outnumbered at a Swans home game.

Subi v bogans 5 years 10 months ago #149642

• BC
You almost got it right MO...Subi has the best supporters but not necessarily the most. ;-)

Subi v bogans 5 years 10 months ago #149657

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
I will be happy with a 5 goal loss v Subi.Without looking at past records. We have lost the last 7 v Subi.With one of those 7 losses just under 60 points.The other 6 well over the 10 goal mark.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 354 guests and 2 members online

• 58shark
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog