Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

S v Sharks 5 years 9 months ago #148909

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
Hello ladies ...I'm back after a very pleasant 3 week sojourn in the Land of the Rising Sun. This week's game could be interesting if the weather plays its part and we're off our game after only playing twice in 5 weeks. Hopefully we'll get Newton and Halligan back this week and I believe Cockie could be a chance to return in the next week or so to the two's. I think we'll win but it won't be a walk in the park as match hardness can't be replaced by match simulation that's for sure...Subi by 25 points.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S v Sharks 5 years 9 months ago #148910

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
You are too kind BC.....hopefully the game is a competitive one....that is all majority of EF fans want....

S v Sharks 5 years 9 months ago #148911

• BC
yep agree Freez....oh and I forgot we get Deluca back this week so Subi by 26 points not 25. ;-)

S v Sharks 5 years 9 months ago #148915

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Much too kind BC, I think you're being purposefully modest :unsure: . Transpose the 26 and it'll be more of an indication.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

S v Sharks 5 years 9 months ago #148923

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

BC wrote: Hello ladies ...I'm back after a very pleasant 3 week sojourn in the Land of the Rising Sun. This week's game could be interesting if the weather plays its part and we're off our game after only playing twice in 5 weeks. Hopefully we'll get Newton and Halligan back this week and I believe Cockie could be a chance to return in the next week or so to the two's. I think we'll win but it won't be a walk in the park as match hardness can't be replaced by match simulation that's for sure...Subi by 25 points.

Totally concur that match simulation doesn't replace match hardness, no walk in the park here. So then, Subiaco by 80 points plus it is then. I suppose we now just have a shifting definition of what a walk in the park actually is.:whistle:

S v Sharks 5 years 9 months ago #148924

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
If we keep it under 60 I'd be surprised! Always good when Hampson plays against Subi- no love loss there

S v Sharks 5 years 9 months ago #149008

• BC
Good to see Deluca and Newton back in but no Halligan. Hopefully Daniel Leach gets a run after good form in the two's.

FB 3 Hayden Kennedy 21 Jordan Lockyer 8 Angus Litherland

HB 36 Aaron Heal 20 Clancy Wheeler 6 Rowen Powell

C 16 Scott Hancock 9 Joshua Deluca 1 Kyal Horsley

HF 28 Ben Sokol 17 Lachlan Delahunty 11 Benjamin Newton

FF 4 Rhys Waters 19 Bradley Stevenson 5 Leigh Kitchin

Followers
23 Zac Clarke
15 Christopher Phelan
22 Max Walters

Interchange
30 Jacob Miller
43 Ben Reid
35 Drew Rohde
48 McKenzie Lawrence
37 Daniel Perkins
32 Braden Fimmano
51 Daniel Leach

S v Sharks 5 years 9 months ago #149019

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

BC wrote: Good to see Deluca and Newton back in but no Halligan. Hopefully Daniel Leach gets a run after good form in the two's.

FB 3 Hayden Kennedy 21 Jordan Lockyer 8 Angus Litherland

HB 36 Aaron Heal 20 Clancy Wheeler 6 Rowen Powell

C 16 Scott Hancock 9 Joshua Deluca 1 Kyal Horsley

HF 28 Ben Sokol 17 Lachlan Delahunty 11 Benjamin Newton

FF 4 Rhys Waters 19 Bradley Stevenson 5 Leigh Kitchin

Followers
23 Zac Clarke
15 Christopher Phelan
22 Max Walters

Interchange
30 Jacob Miller
43 Ben Reid
35 Drew Rohde
48 McKenzie Lawrence
37 Daniel Perkins
32 Braden Fimmano
51 Daniel Leach

Welcome back BC , that looks like probably our strongest side for the year on paper except for Halligan missing. I see Adam Cockie has been named in the ressies list too so hopefully he can put some pressure on too.

S v Sharks 5 years 9 months ago #149058

• BC
Cheers mate. We only need Halligan and Corey Adamson back on the park and we would be almost at full strength with the exception of maybe Joel Latham..

Last edit: by BC.

S v Sharks 5 years 9 months ago #149093

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

BC wrote: Hello ladies ...I'm back after a very pleasant 3 week sojourn in the Land of the Rising Sun. This week's game could be interesting if the weather plays its part and we're off our game after only playing twice in 5 weeks. Hopefully we'll get Newton and Halligan back this week and I believe Cockie could be a chance to return in the next week or so to the two's. I think we'll win but it won't be a walk in the park as match hardness can't be replaced by match simulation that's for sure...Subi by 25 points.

Very cunning BC you sneaky devil, Subi by 25 points. What you really meant was that East Fremantle would not score 25 points, well you were only out by about 15 points.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 318 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes