Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Schofield on the move 5 years 11 months ago #147668

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547

58shark wrote: You’d reckon a super coach like him will pick up a cool mil salary at the lucky club that gets him.

a big jump going from a WAFL coach to the AFL as Watters can attest to. But I think a couple of years as an assistant at the likes of PA will stand him in good stead. Interesting the comments of Rhys Palmer when he was of the opinion Subi and Souths are at AFL level in terms of structures and game day plans. A big compliment for Schoey and Curley from someone just out of the AFL system.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Schofield on the move 5 years 11 months ago #147669

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

BC wrote:

58shark wrote: You’d reckon a super coach like him will pick up a cool mil salary at the lucky club that gets him.

a big jump going from a WAFL coach to the AFL as Watters can attest to. But I think a couple of years as an assistant at the likes of PA will stand him in good stead. Interesting the comments of Rhys Palmer when he was of the opinion Subi and Souths are at AFL level in terms of structures and game day plans. A big compliment for Schoey and Curley from someone just out of the AFL system.

Mate, you can’t be critical of my skeptism. There’s been a few supercoaches from Subi that have disappeared into the netherworld.
I suspect that the next will be the freo reserves icon Cam. But then he may have the wherewithal to know he is just a nobody that was in the right place at the right time.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Schofield on the move 5 years 11 months ago #147672

• oobisoobi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39
probably not great to be talking about our next coach but my tip is Marc Webb

Schofield on the move 5 years 11 months ago #147673

• BC

58shark wrote:

BC wrote:

Mate, you can’t be critical of my skeptism. There’s been a few supercoaches from Subi that have disappeared into the netherworld.
I suspect that the next will be the freo reserves icon Cam. But then he may have the wherewithal to know he is just a nobody that was in the right place at the right time.

sorry 58 but I can only think of Watters....who else has gone from coaching Subi to the AFL and not succeeded? Germo came from the AFL system as an assistant to Judge at WCE, had a crack at Peel, was very successful at Subi and then went back to the VFL. Sparks, Waterman and co never got co-opted into an AFL job so not sure who else you're thinking of.

Schofield on the move 5 years 11 months ago #147674

• BC

oobisoobi wrote: probably not great to be talking about our next coach but my tip is Marc Webb

\\you could be right oobi or even Bill Monaghan as his time at the jerkers must be coming to an end and a plum job at his old club must be appealing.

Schofield on the move 5 years 11 months ago #147678

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Bring Muddy back
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

Schofield on the move 5 years 11 months ago #147690

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29

BC wrote: One thing you can put this week's entire dole cheque on RD is that you'll never see him in a FART uniform.

Ok BC if you're that confident how about you give me a price on JS picking up a role at Fremantle. While you're thinking about that give me a price on a role at either Fremantle or West Coast.

Last edit: by Rookie draft.

Schofield on the move 5 years 11 months ago #147759

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29

Rookie draft wrote:

BC wrote: One thing you can put this week's entire dole cheque on RD is that you'll never see him in a FART uniform.

Ok BC if you're that confident how about you give me a price on JS picking up a role at Fremantle. While you're thinking about that give me a price on a role at either Fremantle or West Coast.

All talk no action BC? No surprises there ah lol

Schofield on the move 5 years 11 months ago #147760

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Peter German also did a good job at Peel before crossing to the Lions.

Best coaches I have seen at Subi:

Haydn Bunton -- he was assistted by some recruitting, but his record is the best seen in the state -- no wooden spoon
Ken Armstrong -- he worked minor miracles
Peter German -- he will always be remember his fantatism -- he is responsible for modern Subiaco
Jarrod Schofield -- he beat a strong EP side after recritting a side; nor should last year's effort in the qualifiying rounds be forgotten.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Schofield on the move 5 years 11 months ago #147766

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Broadbridge or Malaxos would be very good for Subiaco

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 329 guests and 3 members online

• Royals78
  • Mr AFL
  • Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes