Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Schofield on the move 5 years 10 months ago #147613

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
No surprises here I guess although I would have thought he'd stay in WA but it does make sense given his young bloke is eligible to be drafted under father son rule.

thewest.com.au/sport/wafl/subiaco-coach-...elaide-ng-b88831169z

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Schofield on the move 5 years 10 months ago #147614

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
That’s terrific news BC. The further away from West Coast & Fremantle the better.

Schofield on the move 5 years 10 months ago #147617

• BC
One thing you can put this week's entire dole cheque on RD is that you'll never see him in a FART uniform.

Schofield on the move 5 years 10 months ago #147637

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

BC wrote: No surprises here I guess although I would have thought he'd stay in WA but it does make sense given his young bloke is eligible to be drafted under father son rule.

thewest.com.au/sport/wafl/subiaco-coach-...elaide-ng-b88831169z

So BC does the kid live with him or in SA, if here then how does he do the academy thing, by facetime or something similar, if there then why the sudden need to be part of the young mans life. It seems like a little bit of living the referred light of the lad if he is any good!

And no I am not being a prick it just seems like so many parents, not much interest until there is something in it. I can think of two ex WP players now with the dorkers whose parents did not show much until ........ or so rumour has it and they are not alone!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Schofield on the move 5 years 10 months ago #147638

• BC
I'd say the whole family will move to SA. His son Taj will be a part of the PA academy whilst Schoey will be an assistant coach to Hinkley. The young bloke is currently playing some good footy in Subi's colts in the bottom end of the age bracket so he must have a bit about him...and I'm not sure where you're getting the idea Schoey isn't a big part of his life already.

Schofield on the move 5 years 10 months ago #147644

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

BC wrote: I'd say the whole family will move to SA. His son Taj will be a part of the PA academy whilst Schoey will be an assistant coach to Hinkley. The young bloke is currently playing some good footy in Subi's colts in the bottom end of the age bracket so he must have a bit about him...and I'm not sure where you're getting the idea Schoey isn't a big part of his life already.

It was just the way it came across to me, seemed to read that the kid was in SA in ports regime, my mistake!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Schofield on the move 5 years 10 months ago #147653

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Taj Schofield at 15 is already playing colts footy, is in the WA under 16 squad....captain of the WA schoolboys squad last year, made the AA schoolboys squad and won WA MVP ....big loss to WA footy and Subi if his dad moves to SA next year....with Lyon under the pump perhaps there is a chance both Father n Son Schofield could stay in WA next year...

Last edit: by Freezin.

Schofield on the move 5 years 10 months ago #147661

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Love or hate Subi.You have to acknowledge JS performance as Subi coach.The players skills ,decision making and fitness levels are first class.Huge pickup for Port and Jaye as father/son draft.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Schofield on the move 5 years 10 months ago #147664

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
You’d reckon a super coach like him will pick up a cool mil salary at the lucky club that gets him.
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Schofield on the move 5 years 10 months ago #147667

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Gee gotta feel sorry for whoever takes over from him, big shoes to fill. Same as German, same as watters, ho ho ho.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 356 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL