Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Josh Deluca 5 years 11 months ago #146584

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
I see Josh has been given a 3 game ban for calling Keifer Yu an "Asian c*#t". Christ I've heard worse on the footy field. Is he being suspended for calling Yu a c*#t or an Asian as one is a matter of opinion as the other is a matter of fact? Subi tried reconciliation and the petticoats wanted it taken to the Tribunal....pussies, literally and metaphorically.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

Josh Deluca 5 years 11 months ago #146589

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116
Shouldda knocked him out cold, would have only got a one match suspension that way

Josh Deluca 5 years 11 months ago #146596

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Is he not appealing the 3 match suspension?
Thought I heard an appeal was in the pipeline?
Or has the appeal been withdrawn?

Josh Deluca 5 years 11 months ago #146598

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: I see Josh has been given a 3 game ban for calling Keifer Yu an "Asian c*#t". Christ I've heard worse on the footy field. Is he being suspended for calling Yu a c*#t or an Asian as one is a matter of opinion as the other is a matter of fact? Subi tried reconciliation and the petticoats wanted it taken to the Tribunal....pussies, literally and metaphorically.

BC would it be too cynical for me to suggest that Subiaco tried for reconciliation so there would be no suspension for him?

Josh Deluca 5 years 11 months ago #146604

• BC
I think reconciliation was thrown up because it's probably the right way to go. Of all the things that get said on a footy field I don't think that would be the worst. Sure, I accept he shouldn't have said it and if 3 weeks is the penalty then fair enough, but it's not a playground game of tag...it's a very competitive field of battle...things get said and should remain on that field.

Josh Deluca 5 years 11 months ago #146609

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Pretty sure the EF boys had more cause to call Keifer that name after he kicked that match winning goal at the death v EF the week before....no too sure what Josh's excuse was considering Subi beat Cl by 10 goals plus....LOL.....

Josh Deluca 5 years 11 months ago #146613

• BC
yep...you make a good point freez and i'm not sure what was said both ways in the lead up...he shouldn't have said it but is it worth 3 games considering what is given out for striking and physically hurting an opposition player? I don't think so but i'll let others be the judge of that.

Josh Deluca 5 years 11 months ago #146624

• BC
hmmmm....interesting...so A/man Selwood can call Des Headland's young daughter a derogatory and disgusting name when he was playing for the Dockers and get away with it but Deluca gets 3 weeks for something far less serious.

Josh Deluca 5 years 11 months ago #146625

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

BC wrote: hmmmm....interesting...so A/man Selwood can call Des Headland's young daughter a derogatory and disgusting name when he was playing for the Dockers and get away with it but Deluca gets 3 weeks for something far less serious.

I think it should be noted that Deluca had a massive tag and was targeted continuously throughout the game. You might not have seen it on tv but being at the game I saw how Claremont treated him right up to mouthing off on the interchange. Pretty piss poor to carry on with his reaction

Josh Deluca 5 years 11 months ago #146632

• premiership hangover
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
BC whilst it may seem a harsh penalty, the key thing about Villification is it’s all up to the person being vilified.
I would question why you would want mediation with someone who has been a professional for a couple of years and should know better. At mediation all they do is sit in a room and josh says I’m sorry.....

FYI, I was not at the game, I don’t know what happened beforehand but this penalty sets a standard going forward that everyone now understands the consequences surrounding their actions.

As AM said, use the same language at your work today and see what happens.....
Save a tree and eat a beaver
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Last edit: by premiership hangover.
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 827 guests and one member online

• TheFeds

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL