Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

S v petticoats 5 years 11 months ago #146214

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543

Stand the Test wrote: Boring, boring Subiaco...

I'm not sure it's boring but it's certainly predictable. Every team so far this year have managed to stay with Subi for the first part of the game in terms of intensity and skills but can't maintain it for 100 minutes which I believe is down to superior fitness. As the season goes on opposition teams will get more match hardened and the blow outs we're currently seeing will get less and less and matches will tighten in my opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S v petticoats 5 years 11 months ago #146215

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Very true BC...Subi surely can't keep up this intensity physically and mentally week in week out...plus injuries will always crop up I guess...though Subi do have a few already...so no too sure how Schofield is going to squeeze them all in.....guess most Subi fans would like to see their team play how they are come finals time...all these shellackings are pointless if they don't.....quite surprised Swandog isn't on here with his usual April premiers retort for the side winning everything this early on....

S v petticoats 5 years 11 months ago #146219

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Yes BC the fitness is certainly a factor in this so far and there may be a catch up from the other teams over the course of the year. I get a feeling that this group has taken things to another level after the disappointment of the last two years and there is a ruthlessness evident that I didn't see previously. I would also say that there has been a tweaking of the game plan more towards attacking given the scores we are seeing this year. Rather than relying on a Hamish Sheppard or a Liam Ryan to kick a score we seem more flexible this year with no one target and the forward line being more dynamic.
With injuries and the wetter weather to come this may slow down and the challenge will be to reproduce this type of form at the end of the year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

S v petticoats 5 years 11 months ago #146225

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213

westaussieguy wrote: Will be interesting to hear the attendance for this match.
Apparently the lighting not the best?

Surely not sub standard lighting at the Centre of Football excellence ????

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 407 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • Danger
  • SD351
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma