Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

S v petticoats 6 years 2 days ago #146003

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
I don't know why we're playing a Thursday night game after suiting up only 5 days earlier but I guess it's the same for Claremont although in saying that the following week the 28th we have a bye. So no footy for 2 1/2 weeks after Thursday night....very odd fixturing. We copped a couple of injuries last weekend to Newton and Miller so not sure if they'll come up. Scott Hancock and Clanger can't be too far away but will probably go through the ressies first. Based on form so far we should win this one but you never know which Tiges will show up on the night. Subi by 30 points.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

S v petticoats 6 years 2 days ago #146014

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Match is to be televised on 7 mate apparently so that may have had something to do with it. Ressies playing on Friday night?

S v petticoats 6 years 2 days ago #146017

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

BC wrote: I don't know why we're playing a Thursday night game after suiting up only 5 days earlier but I guess it's the same for Claremont although in saying that the following week the 28th we have a bye. So no footy for 2 1/2 weeks after Thursday night....very odd fixturing. We copped a couple of injuries last weekend to Newton and Miller so not sure if they'll come up. Scott Hancock and Clanger can't be too far away but will probably go through the ressies first. Based on form so far we should win this one but you never know which Tiges will show up on the night. Subi by 30 points.

No point in playing any of the injured players until they are 100 per cent and there is a few ressies knocking on the door for a game. Braut and Daniel Leach spring to mind to replace Newton and Miller if needed.

S v petticoats 6 years 2 days ago #146018

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Or just grab an excellent description of the match by going on-line at the Footy radio website.
Already have a very good name for themselves with the no-nonsense first class commentary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jjim, ArkRoyal

S v petticoats 6 years 2 days ago #146020

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

westaussieguy wrote: Or just grab an excellent description of the match by going on-line at the Footy radio website.
Already have a very good name for themselves with the no-nonsense first class commentary.

Thanks WAG ,personally haven't listened to the seven commentators too many times as I found they didn't seem that knowledgable about the comp and related everything back to the AFL.

S v petticoats 6 years 1 day ago #146130

• BC
The teams are up on the WAFL website and for us no change to last week at this stage.

S v petticoats 6 years 11 hours ago #146138

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Another flogging coming up, its all academic from here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

S v petticoats 6 years 10 hours ago #146142

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

BC wrote: The teams are up on the WAFL website and for us no change to last week at this stage.

Braut in for Fullgrabe according to this mornings West. Fullgrabe, Lawrence and Perkins are the emergencies. Maister, Ledger and Bennett in for Mitchell, Goddard and Shanahan for the Tigers.

S v petticoats 6 years 10 hours ago #146144

• BC
I thought Fullgrabe wasn't quite up to it last week and must admit, was a but surprised Braut got dropped back to the ressies...so for mine a good move. On another note, I see the club has picked up 14 new sponsors over the off season and first month of foofy...that IS good news.

S v petticoats 6 years 8 hours ago #146154

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

BC wrote: I thought Fullgrabe wasn't quite up to it last week and must admit, was a but surprised Braut got dropped back to the ressies...so for mine a good move. On another note, I see the club has picked up 14 new sponsors over the off season and first month of foofy...that IS good news.

Missed last weeks game so can't comment on Fullgrabe's form in that game BC , but have previously mentioned that I see a future for Braut so keen to see him get another opportunity. Agree about the new sponsors as we need to be continually proactive in keeping the club going forward. This will probably stir up the Subi haters again....

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 471 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog