Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Trent Dennis-Lane 6 years 1 week ago #145440

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Always wondered where this guy went after finishing his VFL with Sandringham... apparently kicked 7 for Bonbeach in the MPNFL last weekend....imagine if Subi had him sitting in a FP this year....good footballer/goalsneak that guy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Dennis-Lane 6 years 1 week ago #145444

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547
Yes...I wondered what happened to him as well. From memory he kicked a few in our losing GF to Souths in 2009 and got drafted by Sydney the following year....could be wrong though. He would have been handy after he got delisted by StK a few years ago but not to be I guess.

Trent Dennis-Lane 6 years 1 week ago #145445

• Freezin
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Only know this BC as I was on the Frankston train today and picked up the local rag with a wrap up of the local footy results....Dennis-Lane kicked 7 out his teams 12 goals and they won by 2-3 goals...

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 374 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Jicca

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL