Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

S v SD 5 years 11 months ago #145718

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Wow how exciting BC, tell us more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S v SD 5 years 11 months ago #145734

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: Good effort by the boys. Swans looked up for it in the first quarter but only kicked one more goal for the match. Subi's overall pressure on the ball carrier and getting numbers to the contest just crushed Swans who had no time and space. Terrific efforts by Deluca who continues to impress, Horse, Kitch, I thought Dela was very good but made a couple of blues, Gus Litherland as a rock down back, Zac Clarke was very influential in the ruck, Sokol, Stevo, Rhys Waters all excellent up front. Overall a good performance although we tended to overuse the ball at times, but you can't complain too much when you win by just under 100 points. It was also pretty obvious Subi had superior fitness as they ran the game right out whereas Swans dropped off a lot after half time.

Congratulations to Subiaco and the WAFC for completely and utterly destroying the credibility of the competition. If any deluded Subiaco supporter thinks that what happened today is good for the competition enjoy it because the WAFL has just received the last rites. It is completely and utterly DESTROYED.

S v SD 5 years 11 months ago #145735

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
Yes, the club I follow should apologise for being good...?

S v SD 5 years 11 months ago #145741

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

swan42 wrote:
Congratulations to Subiaco and the WAFC for completely and utterly destroying the credibility of the competition. If any deluded Subiaco supporter thinks that what happened today is good for the competition enjoy it because the WAFL has just received the last rites. It is completely and utterly DESTROYED.

Big on hyperbole, but light on analysis 42. There were 2 teams out there today.

Your mob kicked 1 goal in 3 quarters of footy - and that was a gift from the maggots. Swans were certainly out-skilled and out run, but they didn't help themselves with a lack of effort, plus inaccuracy.

S v SD 5 years 11 months ago #145755

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

jackspratt wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Your mob kicked 1 goal in 3 quarters of footy - and that was a gift from the maggots. Swans were certainly out-skilled and out run, but they didn't help themselves with a lack of effort, plus inaccuracy.

JS I refrained from making comments about the umpiring display today but ABSOLUTELY no Subiaco supporter should have ANY COMPLAINTS about the umpiring in the game today. ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE single Subiaco supporter could have any reason to complain.

S v SD 5 years 11 months ago #145758

• jackspratt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 273

swan42 wrote: [

ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE single Subiaco supporter could have any reason to complain.

I wouldn't complain, 42 .......... but some might.

After all, the free kick count was Subi 9, and Swans 15. :dry:

S v SD 5 years 11 months ago #145765

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Today I went to have a look for myself and it would have been a long while (if at all) that a team has been so dominant in the opening 3 rounds, 118, 58 and 96 points to be exact. Then I thought we shouldn't really be blaming $ubi, they have been allowed to exploit the system by the WAFC who are the biggest pack of pretenders in organisational history. If they had done due diligence 5 years ago and sent auditors through the place they would have opened them up like butterfly prawns.

Its as obvious as the nose on your face that across all the other clubs there are multiple (accurate) stories of players being courted or entertained by a particular club only to be snapped up by $ubi who simply trump the current offer which miraculously is kept under the very minimal WAFL salary cap. Its fucked, its inequality at its height and creates what we have currently which is a grossly uneven competition.

Be ashamed of yourself WAFC

S v SD 5 years 11 months ago #145767

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543

jackspratt wrote:

swan42 wrote: [

ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE single Subiaco supporter could have any reason to complain.

I wouldn't complain, 42 .......... but some might.

After all, the free kick count was Subi 9, and Swans 15. :dry:

and I might add jack that Swans received 6 free kicks before Subi had their first which was in the second qtr. so once again 42, you're talking crap.

Last edit: by BC.

S v SD 5 years 11 months ago #145768

• BC

swan42 wrote:

jackspratt wrote:

swan42 wrote:

JS I refrained from making comments about the umpiring display today but ABSOLUTELY no Subiaco supporter should have ANY COMPLAINTS about the umpiring in the game today. ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE single Subiaco supporter could have any reason to complain.

hahaha ...yeah...a 100 point flogging was the fault of the umpies...get real.

S v SD 5 years 11 months ago #145778

• BC
what I saw today was a side with superior fitness over the other. Swans were very good in the first quarter and a half and matched it with Subi all over the park. but from half time onwards they were out worked and our guys were still going hard at it right up to the final siren when the swans guys had virtually come to a stop. the almost AFL level preseason is obviously playing dividends....from a skills perspective I think it was pretty even going on the first quarter result but swans couldn't keep it up at that level whereas Subi could...game over.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 403 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL