Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Starting 22 vs East Perth 30th March 2018 6 years 5 days ago #144320

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1543
Thanks BB...cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Starting 22 vs East Perth 30th March 2018 6 years 5 days ago #144321

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

South4theflag wrote: Hw old was Cockie when he played his 1st league game? Mid 2000s wasnt it?

S4F, Adam's 29yo his Subi league debut was in game 1 2008, played every game including the premiership. Played state that year as well. Rookie drafted to WC in 2009, elevated to senior list and played 4 games. Delisted end of 2011 I think and moved to Sandrinham in the VFL for 4 years then back to Subi in 2016.

Starting 22 vs East Perth 30th March 2018 6 years 5 days ago #144322

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Yep that's why I said Peel's mids mate and not Freo's.....Cockie is a quality player...more than happy to have him at EF....any chance Menagola jnr will crack a league debut this year? Hopefully ex EF ruckman Fletcher gets a look in...but with Clarke, De La Hunty et al at Subi I don't fancy his chances...very surprised he chose Subi...thought Perth would of been a better option.

Starting 22 vs East Perth 30th March 2018 6 years 4 days ago #144334

• BC
Did anyone go to the scratchy last night? I had something on so couldn't make it but would like to hear how it went.

Starting 22 vs East Perth 30th March 2018 6 years 4 days ago #144343

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
Impressive performance by Subi winning 20.15 to 10.11 with a 9.1 first quarter. Excellent pressure around the ball overwhelmed Easts early and with a good early display of accurate goal kicking on a still night( if only we could have kicked like that in last year's GF!) qpr by qpr scores 9.1 - 3.3 , 14.7 - 5.6 , 18.12- 8.9 , 20.15 - 10.11. Goalkickers --2 to Waters, Halligan, Delahunty, Stevenson, Clarke Sokol, Perkins, one each to Horsley, Deluca , Newton, Walters, Rhode, Menagola. apologies if any mistakes as a couple were hard to pick up under the lights.
Even effort but impressed with Newton , Deluca and Perkins.

Starting 22 vs East Perth 30th March 2018 6 years 4 days ago #144364

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Thanks for that Jjim. Interesting to see a young small forward from the NT Ryan Mu bagged 4 and was named amongst the best in the magoos
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Starting 22 vs East Perth 30th March 2018 6 years 3 days ago #144370

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

DG wrote: Thanks for that Jjim. Interesting to see a young small forward from the NT Ryan Mu bagged 4 and was named amongst the best in the magoos

Jordan Lockyer and Craig Hoskins also played in that game too I see. Interesting to see if either come in for next week. First I have heard of Ryan Mu , hopefully he can become another goalkicker for us.

Starting 22 vs East Perth 30th March 2018 6 years 3 days ago #144388

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Jjim wrote: Impressive performance by Subi winning 20.15 to 10.11 with a 9.1 first quarter. Excellent pressure around the ball overwhelmed Easts early and with a good early display of accurate goal kicking on a still night( if only we could have kicked like that in last year's GF!) qpr by qpr scores 9.1 - 3.3 , 14.7 - 5.6 , 18.12- 8.9 , 20.15 - 10.11. Goalkickers --2 to Waters, Halligan, Delahunty, Stevenson, Clarke Sokol, Perkins, one each to Horsley, Deluca , Newton, Walters, Rhode, Menagola. apologies if any mistakes as a couple were hard to pick up under the lights.
Even effort but impressed with Newton , Deluca and Perkins.

Yes a good even performance and a wide spread of goal kickers which is how we will need to do it with no standout forwards like a Liam Ryan this year. EF played spasmodically, did show some good passages of play but never strung much together. Our pressure was very good and the Gummies didn't like it too much and cracked the shits with a few of our players, it got quite spitefull which is just dumb footy in a scratchie. I think Fullgrabe went into the book for us not sure who or how many Gummies were booked.

Ben Newton is a beast at the contests and his disposal is elite, a great replacement for Cockie who will miss a couple of months with a knee. Perkins is very lively and hard at it as a small forward and would have sealed his spot for rnd 1, Halligan and Waters gave us great mobility roaming from the centre through the forward half, Horse is just class all the way and his goal from deep in the pocket was a ripper, Dela is in great form but his kicking is a bit haphazard. Big Clarke was ok but would like to see him impose himself on the game a bit more, maybe still finding his feet with a new club at a different level. Backs look solid, Rhode continues to look useful and Lockyers return will add to the back unit significantly. Clang had a rest so he will help when we play the Eagles next Friday as they usually have plenty of talls.

Starting 22 vs East Perth 30th March 2018 6 years 3 days ago #144428

• Ocker 157
  • Thank you received: 23
Thanks for the feedback Jjim and SS, much appreciated as I couldn't get there.
I'm curious about Chris Phelan........appears he hasn't played in any of the scratchies and when I asked a runner about him after the Peel game, he was very tight-lipped and said he couldn't say anything.
Does anyone have any info on Chris?

Starting 22 vs East Perth 30th March 2018 6 years 17 hours ago #144611

• BC
It looks like we'll have a few missing and others short on match practice. I don't think Phelan, Deluca, Adamson, Bradley, Cockie, Hancock are fit and surely Lockyer and Hoskins will be struggling if they play in he ones given their limited preparation.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 386 guests and one member online

• Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes