Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

losers for the Lions 6 years 3 months ago #140500

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Did JKT & Sinclair meet the selection criteria requirements AR?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

losers for the Lions 6 years 3 months ago #140502

• ArkRoyal
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
BH- now that mention it, Sinclair definitely did not. I think JKT might be alright, but I will stan correctted. This means that Delahunty should go into the team, some would regard it as harsh that he was excludded in the first-place. BH, I think if JKT is ineligible, I would go for Leigh Kitchen.

To sum this recruitting business up a bit, in historical terms, 1973, 1986, were largely won by our zone; all the other flags have been won with the help of recruits from other clubs and Victoria. I think our biggest number of recruits was actually in 1987, when we lost to Claremont's foreign legion of imports.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.
  • Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 396 guests and one member online

• GarlicBreath

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag