Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Alignment Model 6 years 4 months ago #138956

• Poppyseed
  • Thank you received: 3
So all you other clubs don't want to have a chance at playing finals and beating us so called $ubi??
It just doesn't sit right, no matter what club you support that 2 teams can come into finals and play full time AFL trained players against guys that have to still go to work Monday to Friday. And majority of the players that we have "poached " from other clubs have either been playing reserves for their clubs (3 years for Latham to name 1) or have gone country and come back.
Interested to see if any changes will be made..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alignment Model 6 years 4 months ago #138968

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Coming crying to the WAFC now only serves as portraying the Subiaco FC in a very poor light.

Where was all this 5 years ago when the alignment model was spelt out to you?

Where was all this when the alignment model gifted you the 2014 premiership? Didn’t hear you complaining when the EP coach was forced to play a number of tall Eagles as well as a couple that were not WAFL League standard in what blind Freddy could see were weather conditions that suited tough in and under players.

Sure you’ve been a bit stiff the last couple of years with Fremantle struggling and having a list that had good depth at WAFL league level but to come crying now smacks of sour grapes. You have to realise to take the good with the bad. It can’t be all Subiaco’s way as much as your coach, board and supporters would like it to be.

Perhaps the board and Schoey can take the advice I gave my good friend BC and release the bitterness and egotism through some light reading. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 is my recommendation
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, Beasley Hutton, smokey, South4theflag

Last edit: by Rookie draft.

Alignment Model 6 years 4 months ago #139002

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Rookie draft wrote: Coming crying to the WAFC now only serves as portraying the Subiaco FC in a very poor light.

Where was all this 5 years ago when the alignment model was spelt out to you?

Where was all this when the alignment model gifted you the 2014 premiership? Didn’t hear you complaining when the EP coach was forced to play a number of tall Eagles as well as a couple that were not WAFL League standard in what blind Freddy could see were weather conditions that suited tough in and under players.

Sure you’ve been a bit stiff the last couple of years with Fremantle struggling and having a list that had good depth at WAFL league level but to come crying now smacks of sour grapes. You have to realise to take the good with the bad. It can’t be all Subiaco’s way as much as your coach, board and supporters would like it to be.

Perhaps the board and Schoey can take the advice I gave my good friend BC and release the bitterness and egotism through some light reading. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 is my recommendation

Sorry RD ..... gifted a premiership?? Must be thinking of the last 2 flags. You must be from another planet, 2014 was one of the biggest upset wins in recent GF's. Nobody gave us a chance, it's the one the players treasure the most.

It's not just Subi that will put forward the views that we have, I think you'll find all 7 WAFL clubs will have similar points to make.

But good luck to you, you've got those two bits of silverware in the cabinet but with inevitable rule changes, hopefully something like they have in SA, you will have to win next time with at least half a Peel team ... if there is a next time.

Alignment Model 6 years 4 months ago #139012

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Good on ya Senior for responding to RD and stating those points as a lot of us wouldn't be bothered. Don't know who this come out of the woodwork is and don't care.

Alignment Model 6 years 4 months ago #139021

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
It would have been better if he bothered to answer my 2 questions. I can only presume he knows the answers support my opening sentence - in that Subi whinging now after winning 2 premierships under the alignment portrayals the club in poor light.

I don’t have a problem with the other clubs putting forward suggestions to changes as they haven’t had the success or revenue benefits from the AFL as Subi has.

A change I’d like to see is capping the AFL listed players for finals in line with the average used for home & away games.

Last edit: by Rookie draft.

Alignment Model 6 years 4 months ago #139024

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547
Given that your mob is being propped up by an AFL club and 17 of last years GF team and 15 this year came from Freo, no-one really gives a toss about what FART supporters think.

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 243 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977