Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133522

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543

Buddy Boy wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

DG wrote: Wishful thinking BC unless Adamson has an identical twin wearing a black moon boot and he himself wasn't present at freo on Saturday with the rest of the league squad.. Shouldn't we be picking our best players available regardless? If that's the case Ainsworth is in

If that's correct Adamson's a big loss, he's a bit of a beast at the contests, very strong and reads the play well, guys with his strength are much needed against the big bodied Freo boys. Ainsworth is all class but not a big body so maybe in a forward role with an occasional run on the ball. Bloody hell we need our very best 22 on the paddock against this mob.

Adamson will play on the weekend.

Hey BB...you're always on the money in relation to Subi's playing group...what's the go with the moon boot? just a precaution?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133523

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Buddy Boy wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

DG wrote: Wishful thinking BC unless Adamson has an identical twin wearing a black moon boot and he himself wasn't present at freo on Saturday with the rest of the league squad.. Shouldn't we be picking our best players available regardless? If that's the case Ainsworth is in

If that's correct Adamson's a big loss, he's a bit of a beast at the contests, very strong and reads the play well, guys with his strength are much needed against the big bodied Freo boys. Ainsworth is all class but not a big body so maybe in a forward role with an occasional run on the ball. Bloody hell we need our very best 22 on the paddock against this mob.

Thanks Buddy Boy that's good news. So obviously the moon boot is to keep his leg in cotton wool so to speak, for a faster recovery? What's the go with Clanger and Powell?
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133525

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
...and most importantly, Horse?

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133528

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote:

Buddy Boy wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

Hey BB...you're always on the money in relation to Subi's playing group...what's the go with the moon boot? just a precaution?

Thankfully that seems to be the case BC. Ainsworth in or not for you?

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133533

• BC
I wouldn't risk it personally DG....I'd rather go with a tried and tested performer at league level like Justin Joyce. With Horse coming in the problem will be who misses out and given we've won 19 straight wouldn't change the mix too much.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133534

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I think he would play well at any level and is possibly one that plays better the higher the level but in saying that yes its probably a safer bet to re evaluate things after this Sunday

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133572

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

DG wrote: I think he would play well at any level and is possibly one that plays better the higher the level but in saying that yes its probably a safer bet to re evaluate things after this Sunday

Agree. Much as I think Ainsworth is and will become a very good player I wouldn't make his debut a final. History littered with some in the past I'm thinking Vinnie Cattagio in the 1973 ? Grand final. Others have made a difference but have usually had a few games before the finals ie Daniel Rich in 2007 and Geoff Hendricks in 1975. Shame as we probably won't see young Ainsworth again in Subi colours after this year. Just hoping doesn't end up at Peel or EP!!!

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133574

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

BC wrote: I wouldn't risk it personally DG....I'd rather go with a tried and tested performer at league level like Justin Joyce. With Horse coming in the problem will be who misses out and given we've won 19 straight wouldn't change the mix too much.

Joyce has been unlucky to be injured at wrong time. Was playing very well before that and deserves an opportunity if it arises. Was also unlucky to miss out in 2014.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133607

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Jjim wrote:

DG wrote: I think he would play well at any level and is possibly one that plays better the higher the level but in saying that yes its probably a safer bet to re evaluate things after this Sunday

Agree. Much as I think Ainsworth is and will become a very good player I wouldn't make his debut a final. History littered with some in the past I'm thinking Vinnie Cattagio in the 1973 ? Grand final. Others have made a difference but have usually had a few games before the finals ie Daniel Rich in 2007 and Geoff Hendricks in 1975. Shame as we probably won't see young Ainsworth again in Subi colours after this year. Just hoping doesn't end up at Peel or EP!!!

Jjim, was sitting in front of his old man down at Freo and he said the lad wants to go east, cant stand the idea of playing for the Ferals or the Crabs, he's has 11 interviews and 6 clubs are chasing him very hard. Would love to see him go to one of the Melbourne clubs on the rise like the Saints or D's or even the Hawks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133699

• BC
I might have a piece of the action on Peel at $3.25. We only just beat them in the final seconds down at Centrelink with only a handful of Dockers in their team....with 15 of the pricks this weekend they'd have to be a good thing I'd reckon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 304 guests and 3 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr