OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 188 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

  • lupingping33
  • getitright
  • Sacred no more
  • Run a muck
  • Largsboy
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
28 Jun 2017
Memories from Yesteryear..... Rod Alderton
Read More...

TOPIC: Subi v the cheating WAFC love children

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 5 months 2 weeks ago #133411

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5375
  • Thank you received: 1049
AR was it Damien Read & Andrew Brice that were surprise inclusions in the 87 finals for you blokes?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 5 months 2 weeks ago #133418

  • ArkRoyal
  • ArkRoyal's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2196
  • Thank you received: 516
BH: right again.

According to Ric's site, Brice played four games and Damien Read, one game in the grand fineal. Funnily enough, I remember Brice, with his blonde hair, but not Read.

I have tried to forget about 1987.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by ArkRoyal.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 5 months 2 weeks ago #133419

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5375
  • Thank you received: 1049

ArkRoyal wrote: BH: right again.

According to Ric's site, Brice played four games and Damien Read, one game in the grand fineal. Funnily enough, I remember Brice, with his blonde hair, but not Read.

I have tried to forget about 1987.

Vaguely remember him as a smallish, slightly built running player AR.
He played 11 games from 1987-89 after getting a somewhat surprising call up for the GF as only a 17yo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 5 months 2 weeks ago #133423

  • ArkRoyal
  • ArkRoyal's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2196
  • Thank you received: 516
BH: I think Bunton and Loxley set the young man a bit of a task to be honest given the nature of the game and the opposition. Perhaps, they were tryin to psych out Neesham in hs first finals series? That Claremont side was dominant, although, I do remember them winning a few games by narrow margins.

Does anyone remember a bloke called Brendon Sloan -- played one game without gaining a possession in 1987 -- first game of the season.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 5 months 2 weeks ago #133425

  • Peter North
  • Peter North's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1957
  • Thank you received: 134
Lol at the irony of the thread title, looks like the chickens have come home to roost
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 5 months 2 weeks ago #133428

  • ArkRoyal
  • ArkRoyal's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2196
  • Thank you received: 516
PN: Have you any just noticed it? Deep down you must agree with the second part of the tread title?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 5 months 2 weeks ago #133465

  • DG
  • DG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1622
  • Thank you received: 116
Wishful thinking BC unless Adamson has an identical twin wearing a black moon boot and he himself wasn't present at freo on Saturday with the rest of the league squad.. Shouldn't we be picking our best players available regardless? If that's the case Ainsworth is in

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 5 months 2 weeks ago #133510

  • Senior Seagull
  • Senior Seagull's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2109
  • Thank you received: 284

DG wrote: Wishful thinking BC unless Adamson has an identical twin wearing a black moon boot and he himself wasn't present at freo on Saturday with the rest of the league squad.. Shouldn't we be picking our best players available regardless? If that's the case Ainsworth is in


If that's correct Adamson's a big loss, he's a bit of a beast at the contests, very strong and reads the play well, guys with his strength are much needed against the big bodied Freo boys. Ainsworth is all class but not a big body so maybe in a forward role with an occasional run on the ball. Bloody hell we need our very best 22 on the paddock against this mob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 5 months 2 weeks ago #133520

  • Buddy Boy
  • Buddy Boy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 121
  • Thank you received: 13

Senior Seagull wrote:

DG wrote: Wishful thinking BC unless Adamson has an identical twin wearing a black moon boot and he himself wasn't present at freo on Saturday with the rest of the league squad.. Shouldn't we be picking our best players available regardless? If that's the case Ainsworth is in


If that's correct Adamson's a big loss, he's a bit of a beast at the contests, very strong and reads the play well, guys with his strength are much needed against the big bodied Freo boys. Ainsworth is all class but not a big body so maybe in a forward role with an occasional run on the ball. Bloody hell we need our very best 22 on the paddock against this mob.


Adamson will play on the weekend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 5 months 2 weeks ago #133521

  • Dwert
  • Dwert's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 962
  • Thank you received: 224

ArkRoyal wrote: PN: Have you any just noticed it? Deep down you must agree with the second part of the tread title?


Ark I am waiting with for the barrage....
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DG
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags