Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133411

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
AR was it Damien Read & Andrew Brice that were surprise inclusions in the 87 finals for you blokes?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133418

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
BH: right again.

According to Ric's site, Brice played four games and Damien Read, one game in the grand fineal. Funnily enough, I remember Brice, with his blonde hair, but not Read.

I have tried to forget about 1987.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133419

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

ArkRoyal wrote: BH: right again.

According to Ric's site, Brice played four games and Damien Read, one game in the grand fineal. Funnily enough, I remember Brice, with his blonde hair, but not Read.

I have tried to forget about 1987.

Vaguely remember him as a smallish, slightly built running player AR.
He played 11 games from 1987-89 after getting a somewhat surprising call up for the GF as only a 17yo.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133423

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
BH: I think Bunton and Loxley set the young man a bit of a task to be honest given the nature of the game and the opposition. Perhaps, they were tryin to psych out Neesham in hs first finals series? That Claremont side was dominant, although, I do remember them winning a few games by narrow margins.

Does anyone remember a bloke called Brendon Sloan -- played one game without gaining a possession in 1987 -- first game of the season.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133425

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Lol at the irony of the thread title, looks like the chickens have come home to roost

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133428

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
PN: Have you any just noticed it? Deep down you must agree with the second part of the tread title?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133465

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Wishful thinking BC unless Adamson has an identical twin wearing a black moon boot and he himself wasn't present at freo on Saturday with the rest of the league squad.. Shouldn't we be picking our best players available regardless? If that's the case Ainsworth is in
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133510

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

DG wrote: Wishful thinking BC unless Adamson has an identical twin wearing a black moon boot and he himself wasn't present at freo on Saturday with the rest of the league squad.. Shouldn't we be picking our best players available regardless? If that's the case Ainsworth is in

If that's correct Adamson's a big loss, he's a bit of a beast at the contests, very strong and reads the play well, guys with his strength are much needed against the big bodied Freo boys. Ainsworth is all class but not a big body so maybe in a forward role with an occasional run on the ball. Bloody hell we need our very best 22 on the paddock against this mob.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133520

• Buddy Boy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21

Senior Seagull wrote:

DG wrote: Wishful thinking BC unless Adamson has an identical twin wearing a black moon boot and he himself wasn't present at freo on Saturday with the rest of the league squad.. Shouldn't we be picking our best players available regardless? If that's the case Ainsworth is in

If that's correct Adamson's a big loss, he's a bit of a beast at the contests, very strong and reads the play well, guys with his strength are much needed against the big bodied Freo boys. Ainsworth is all class but not a big body so maybe in a forward role with an occasional run on the ball. Bloody hell we need our very best 22 on the paddock against this mob.

Adamson will play on the weekend.

Subi v the cheating WAFC love children 6 years 6 months ago #133521

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

ArkRoyal wrote: PN: Have you any just noticed it? Deep down you must agree with the second part of the tread title?

Ark I am waiting with for the barrage....

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 409 guests and 3 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma