Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132172

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Think you SD boys need to thank Perth more 42.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132178

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Freezin: congratulations on avoiding the wooden spoon. That means you will not have to put up with a visit from Rod Willet, whom whas threatening to visit Moss Street in the event EF finished last. Won't that be good?

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132271

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920

ArkRoyal wrote: Freezin: congratulations on avoiding the wooden spoon. That means you will not have to put up with a visit from Rod Willet, whom whas threatening to visit Moss Street in the event EF finished last. Won't that be good?

Cheers Ark....but EF finished above Perth by a few %...in my eyes they had plenty of opportunity in the past 3 games to win all 3....wooden spoon or not EF and Perth seasons have been predominantly similar......competitive for parts, depth and injury concerns....some good youngsters...and a final win to give some hope for next season.....player losses and gains will be crucial for both clubs over the summer.....

Willet is welcome anytime at Moss St Ark....I will arrange for the Solin boys and Glen Hoult to give him the grand tour...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132286

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

BC wrote: well...the game today was a perfect tune up for the finals. tough, hard, unrelenting in the first half then we were able to break free after half time and use our structures and discipline to swamp the feral eagles. Liam Ryan's mark just before quarter time was one of the best I've ever seen live. He is a human highlights reel but I agree with the comments made by Mitsy and Micale on 91.3 Radio in the car on the way home that it's our defensive set up that starts it all off. Aaron Heal was superb again today, Greg Clark, Lock, Gus Litherland, Kennedy, Twomey, Dec Jackson were all fantastic. Scotty Hancock was influential in the mids and I thought Stevo bounced back beautifully from a poor effort last week. Dela continues to combine his rucking duties with around the ground work so much so that I thought he was close to BOG. Adam Creeper is growing every week and we forget he doesn't turn 21 until October so still plenty of upside. Cockie again very good was his tackling and work ethic along with Corey Adamson and Rohan Powell. All in all a very good result as WART could have been a difficult opponent come finals time if and when WCE get knocked off tomorrow and a whole heap drop back.

Thanks BC. Always good to get reviews from those at the game. What explains kitchins low stats? I think he only had 3 at 3/4 time? Just hoping there is no injury involved

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132342

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Ameduri wore Kitchin like a glove Singha, although he didn't get much of it himself either...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132466

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Missed the game on the weekend with family duties, but had the WAFL ap on most of the game. Sounds like a good contest in the first half with the AFL guys doing all the damage for the Ferals. Third qtr sounded like a Flyin' Ryan clinic, he is proving to be the most dangerous game breaker in the league, doesn't always play 4 qtrs, but when he's on he can destroy an opposition in the space of 10 or 15 mins. Our boys need to provide lots of protection for him in the finals, something that didn't happen last year particularly in the GF and he got belted from pillar to post while we and the umps looked on.

As I suggested before the game once we were able to put some real scoreboard pressure on the AFL boys put the cue back in the rack. Someone mentioned that Hill was his usual lazy disinterested self, if Subi are looking to sign him, then that's a complete waste of 10+ points, would rather look at using those points on a couple of VFL or SANFL 6 pointers if we cant fill the gaps from the ressies and colts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132473

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
SS !!! you're back mate. a reprieve by the looks of it. good on you as your opinions were sorely missed.

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132482

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Cheers BC, looking forward to some good banter over the next few weeks, will be at the ressies game just need to know where and when it will be played. Swans apparently will get all three elim finals games up at Basso so that leaves CL who finished 2nd in both the colts and ressies playing at 2 different venues??

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132486

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Liam had his kicking boots on which makes Subi very tough. Makes me bitter that you pinched him of us at the last minute. I hope he gets a chance at the next level, he will not be replaced easily from a Subi point of view.

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132549

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
LB, probably a no brainer for Liam given the lack of places for non listed players at EP. There was talk that Subi may offer Josh Hill a contract when he's delisted, that would be a massive mistake, he's lazy and self centred ... well that's how appears to be, highly skilled but never appears switched on. if we were to chase someone as a small/medium forward I'd speak to Blair Bell down at Peelmantle he is a class player, fast, physical and great goal sense plus has some mongrel. Not sure we need anymore small forwards with Kalligan, Baker, Garcia, Joyce and Sokol, not that Sokol is small, plus vermeersch has been prolific in the 2's.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 438 guests and one member online

• Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL