Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #131974

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
it looks like we'll go in pretty much unchanged based on this....a bit surprised Stevo kept his spot as he was ordinary last week.

B H Kennedy A Creeper A Litherland
HB G Clark J Lockyer A Heal
C S Hancock C Adamson R Powell
HF A Cockie L Delahunty K Halligan
FF B Sokol B Stevenson L Ryan
F D Jackson M Walters L Kitchin
Int. C Hoskins, W Twomey, J Garcia, D Perkins, C Bryan, S Parry, L Baker,
In C Bryan, L Baker, D Perkins,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #131987

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
The stats are hugely in favour of Subiaco in this match. They would be very focussed on the job at hand and will be winning their 19th match. Perth did a good job last week. Subiaco will want to keep the momentum rolling along prior to the Finals beginning.

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132027

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

BC wrote: it looks like we'll go in pretty much unchanged based on this....a bit surprised Stevo kept his spot as he was ordinary last week.

B H Kennedy A Creeper A Litherland
HB G Clark J Lockyer A Heal
C S Hancock C Adamson R Powell
HF A Cockie L Delahunty K Halligan
FF B Sokol B Stevenson L Ryan
F D Jackson M Walters L Kitchin
Int. C Hoskins, W Twomey, J Garcia, D Perkins, C Bryan, S Parry, L Baker,
In C Bryan, L Baker, D Perkins,

Yeah pretty much unchanged but they will need to change their attitude from last week, our first 3 quarters were ordinary, if we don't start well and let this mob get some confidence they will be a real handful. Expect it to get very physical as the ferals have no tomorrow if they lose. Fine sunny day forecast so their talls will be dangerous if they can get some midfield supply. Need to shut down Maginnity, as he has been their midfield driver, probably have Hoskins shadowing him, he's our best run with player plus gets his share of the footy.

If we are switched on from the start then we should be ok. I would expect a big effort from Stevo as I'm sure he has been warned his finals spot is up for grabs.

EP had 13 listed players last week including very experienced AFL players like Schofield, Wellingham and Masten.

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132034

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
It won't be physical SS and EP have one decent tall Scott Jones. Subiaco must be shaking in their boots facing a team that lost to Perth last week. I hope your boys sleep tonight knowing the wrath of hell awaits them. More interest in the earlier grades. Our talented colts must combine much better. Our Reserves are trying to avoid the wooden spoon.

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132078

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Sad to see SS on the sidelines....good chat that fella

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132133

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
congratulations on a good season Subi.

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132150

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

ArkRoyal wrote: congratulations on a good season Subi.

I think "good' is probably understating it a bit AR :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132151

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
That was a very enjoyable afternoon to say the least, Liam's mark was one of the best I've seen and his interview on 91.3fm after the game was absolute gold! Not to mention ending the season for the feral eagles, what a rabble they are. I knew they were gone mid way through the 3rd when I think it was masten who kicked a good goal from the boundary, not one feral bloke came up to congratulate him and that was that...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132162

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1543
well...the game today was a perfect tune up for the finals. tough, hard, unrelenting in the first half then we were able to break free after half time and use our structures and discipline to swamp the feral eagles. Liam Ryan's mark just before quarter time was one of the best I've ever seen live. He is a human highlights reel but I agree with the comments made by Mitsy and Micale on 91.3 Radio in the car on the way home that it's our defensive set up that starts it all off. Aaron Heal was superb again today, Greg Clark, Lock, Gus Litherland, Kennedy, Twomey, Dec Jackson were all fantastic. Scotty Hancock was influential in the mids and I thought Stevo bounced back beautifully from a poor effort last week. Dela continues to combine his rucking duties with around the ground work so much so that I thought he was close to BOG. Adam Creeper is growing every week and we forget he doesn't turn 21 until October so still plenty of upside. Cockie again very good was his tackling and work ethic along with Corey Adamson and Rohan Powell. All in all a very good result as WART could have been a difficult opponent come finals time if and when WCE get knocked off tomorrow and a whole heap drop back.

Subi v East Perth Eagles 6 years 7 months ago #132169

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: well...the game today was a perfect tune up for the finals. tough, hard, unrelenting in the first half then we were able to break free after half time and use our structures and discipline to swamp the feral eagles. Liam Ryan's mark just before quarter time was one of the best I've ever seen live. He is a human highlights reel but I agree with the comments made by Mitsy and Micale on 91.3 Radio in the car on the way home that it's our defensive set up that starts it all off. Aaron Heal was superb again today, Greg Clark, Lock, Gus Litherland, Kennedy, Twomey, Dec Jackson were all fantastic. Scotty Hancock was influential in the mids and I thought Stevo bounced back beautifully from a poor effort last week. Dela continues to combine his rucking duties with around the ground work so much so that I thought he was close to BOG. Adam Creeper is growing every week and we forget he doesn't turn 21 until October so still plenty of upside. Cockie again very good was his tackling and work ethic along with Corey Adamson and Rohan Powell. All in all a very good result as WART could have been a difficult opponent come finals time if and when WCE get knocked off tomorrow and a whole heap drop back.

I see Subiaco are still struggling BC. How many is that in a row now? But to adopt a Fox News or is that a Pauline Hanson "fair and balanced" approach thanks for saving our bacon today and giving us a home final next week.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 393 guests and one member online

• Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes