Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129858

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Halligan ainsworth perkins and boges playing in the 2's.halligan 4 goals to halftime. Swan are up by 2 goals after a big second qtr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129913

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
a pretty decent effort although our kicking for goal left a bit to be desired. Cockie was huge again this week. Dela, Heal, Kitch, Walters, Liam Ryan, Lockyer, Gus Litherland all very good. Stevo was quiet but he was on a very good player in Ames...I can't believe there was no report on the tackle to Hosko...what were the umpies thinking. Bye next week and should have Horse, Adamson and Phez back in action and I think Halligan did enough in the two's to get a recall with 4.3. He'll be the answer to our small forward dilemma as I'm not sure Garcia or Clarke did enough to be honest. A special mention to Greg Clark as he is growing every game and thought he was good again today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Last edit: by BC.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #130075

• Ocker 157
  • Thank you received: 23
BC, Phez should be back after the bye but Horse won't.
I spoke to him at the club last night and he said he'll be back for the finals.
I then spoke to a club official (who I'll keep private) who advised me that Horse has strained a ligament and they have to manage it carefully and rest it for fear it could snap if he comes back too soon........so not quite as simple as we all hoped.
Also spoke to Kyle Halligan who, whilst happy with getting a few snags, admits he is a long way back in his general fitness and stamina before he's ready for league so hopefully he can build on that over the next few weeks.
Liam Baker hopes to be back for the last qualifying round all going well.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #130127

• BC
cheers Ocker...I did notice horse was only kicking the footy with his right foot during warm ups with the league team on Saturday. I also saw that clanger is out of the moon boot which is a good sign. our injury situation is not ideal but given we've secured top spot we're in a good position to manage these blokes coming back.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #130142

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: cheers Ocker...I did notice horse was only kicking the footy with his right foot during warm ups with the league team on Saturday. I also saw that clanger is out of the moon boot which is a good sign. our injury situation is not ideal but given we've secured top spot we're in a good position to manage these blokes coming back.

BC with all due respect you are having a lend of us. The only chance you have of losing the GF this year is if you have to play a full strength AFL Peelmantle or Weagles team.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #130147

• BC
I wish I had your confidence 42. also if we say we're a lock for the flag opposition supporters accuse us as being arrogant and disrespectful...I think it's much better to be quietly optimistic but take nothing for granted as I agree with you that it could all change if WART and FART load up their teams again. I also think South's are a real threat if they bring their A grade game as they don't have many weaknesses across all lines.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #130151

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: I wish I had your confidence 42. also if we say we're a lock for the flag opposition supporters accuse us as being arrogant and disrespectful...I think it's much better to be quietly optimistic but take nothing for granted as I agree with you that it could all change if WART and FART load up their teams again. I also think South's are a real threat if they bring their A grade game as they don't have many weaknesses across all lines.

BC I said probably at least 10 weeks ago that you wouldn't lose another game this season. No reason for me to change my mind at the moment. It will be the same next year: 3 of the 5 places in the finals will be filled by Subiaco, Peelmantle and Weagles.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #130159

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
A fully loaded Peelmantle will roll the lot.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 208 guests and one member online

• Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020