Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129654

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
This should be a beauty. Hopefully Horse will get up this week after tweeking his knee although a two week rest won't do him any harm as we have a ready made replacement in Bogensberger who is in cracking form in the 2's. Swans are travelling well enough to make it hard work for us plus we'll welcome back former Subi premiership player in Crowley. Interesting to see who goes to Liam Ryan and if the bogans have enough scoring power to counter our very tight defensive unit. The weather should be ok without being great so all in all it shapes up as a ripping contest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129658

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
BC, I wont be surprised at all if Horse is a spectator this week, that's not to disrespect the Ducks but it's all about having our most important player fit and ready for finals. Swans will be absolutely desperate as they look to sneak into 3rd spot and the double chance so they will be full-on. I expect the bloke who had Ryan last time will go to him again. He took Ryan out with a heavy sling tackle in the first qtr, Ryans had a dodgy shoulder ever since and will need a clean up post season, but that's footy and he needs to deal with that sort of physical approach, the other forwards and mids need to make some "space" for him. The Cock is in some fearsome form at the moment, been BOG in the last 3 or 4 games so hopefully he can continue, will be an epic battle with Rogers who is a tough nut as well. Need to keep the ball away from Notte who always takes a heap of contested marks against us.

Will be a bit wet so hopefully we can convert the same way we did against the Gummies in the wet.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129660

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Rogers had surgery on his shoulder about a month ago SS and is out for the rest of the season

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129674

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

mikeh wrote: Rogers had surgery on his shoulder about a month ago SS and is out for the rest of the season

Yep dead right Mike I don't think he has even played for nearly 2 months!!!

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129675

• waflfootyfacts
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 257
Liam Ryan is the one Swans need to watch you'd think but he has only kicked 3 goals 4 behinds from 24 disposals in 3 league games against Swans whilst he averages just a smidgen over 3 goals against all the other teams (92 goals from 30 games)

waflfootyfacts.net/player/stats.php?PlayerID=7530

Last edit: by waflfootyfacts.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129678

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Beasley Hutton wrote:

mikeh wrote: Rogers had surgery on his shoulder about a month ago SS and is out for the rest of the season

Yep dead right Mike I don't think he has even played for nearly 2 months!!!

oops, seniors moment, should have been Riggio!! Knew it was some bloke who's name starts with R!!

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129680

• BC
You're dead right about the Cock being in fearsome form SS...he's been building steadily as the season progresses and is probably now our most important player along with Horse, Dela and Lockyer. I was a little disappointed in his performance in last years GF as I thought he could have sent a few messages early in the game to see just how committed the FART players were to the cause...but alas it didn't happen. maybe this year if we're lucky and good enough to get in the GF and the chunder get through on the back of the alignment as most predict.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129689

• BC
I read in the preview of this week's game on the Subi website that Horse will be missing. Does anyone know how long he's out for?

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129703

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

BC wrote: You're dead right about the Cock being in fearsome form SS...he's been building steadily as the season progresses and is probably now our most important player along with Horse, Dela and Lockyer. I was a little disappointed in his performance in last years GF as I thought he could have sent a few messages early in the game to see just how committed the FART players were to the cause...but alas it didn't happen. maybe this year if we're lucky and good enough to get in the GF and the chunder get through on the back of the alignment as most predict.

Dead right BC. My good Subi mate and I were convinced Subi (lead by the Cock) would come out hard and send that message, but it never happened. Big mistake in my book. But I'm not hoping for a chance at redemption against that anomaly of a team. I'd love to see a highly skilled fast attacking game between two classy and committed WAFL sides. Hopefully one of them is our boys.

Last edit: by Singha.

Subi v Bogans 6 years 8 months ago #129721

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

La Hincha wrote: I like that Featherby fella in the ressies...what a player

Yeah mate what's going on there! What does a bloke have to do, with Horse and Adamson out he still can't get a crack, even Halligan and Kennedy get named in the squad
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 953 guests and one member online

• TheRock

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977