Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Subi v Gummies 6 years 8 months ago #129306

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Everyone expects this to be a doddle for Subi and it may well be but the weather will be crap and EF took it right up to us last time we met, only faded late in the last qtr, so nothing can be taken for granted. There's plenty for the Subi boys to play for, any complacency or lack of sticking to team plans will see you miss a finals team berth.
Creeper comes back in after that ridiculous suspension, he was in some pretty good form and adds something up forward when resting. Team list shows Dec Jackson in the Ruck leaving Dela at CHF, not sure they'll line up that way but Dec has done well in the Ruck previously, very strong and aggressive lad with a decent leap. We should control the mids but EF have some quality there with O'Brien and Hampson, but given the weather forecast it could be a real slog and we have shown we are not the greatest wet weather team.

Looking forward to catching up with my sharks tragic mate Tony and also convinced a couple of others to join me to watch some good local footy over a few beers on a saturday arvo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Gummies 6 years 8 months ago #129315

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1543
also good to see Halligan named in the 2's. it'll be interesting to see if he can get some form behind him ahead of the finals.

Subi v Gummies 6 years 8 months ago #129417

• BC
i'm crossing everything that horse's knee is only minor...and if I can't cross it i'll tie a knot in it...a bow in my case. ;-)

Subi v Gummies 6 years 7 months ago #129435

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Looks like it was a doddle SS....though with consequences it seems

Subi v Gummies 6 years 7 months ago #129528

• Buddy Boy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21
It was good to see Bryan and Halligan get through the ressies ok on the weekend all though both quite for their standards. They both showed glimpses. Bryan was good off half back and Halligan did a couple of good chase down tackles. Both should be better for the run this weekend.

Subi v Gummies 6 years 7 months ago #129530

• BC
any news on Horse's knee BB? Schowey said he should recover pretty quickly but you never know these days.

Subi v Gummies 6 years 7 months ago #129531

• Buddy Boy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21

BC wrote: any news on Horse's knee BB? Schowey said he should recover pretty quickly but you never know these days.

BC I over heard him talking to Clanger at the 3/4 time huddle saying that it wasn't anything serious that it just twinged a bit in a passage of play over the far side and that he decided to call it a day as the game was well and truly over. So from that I would assume that he should be good to go this weekend. All depending on how he pulled up yesterday.

Subi v Gummies 6 years 7 months ago #129533

• BC
cheers mate...that's good news.

Subi v Gummies 6 years 7 months ago #129539

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The club and Schoey will not take any chances, he is our best and most influential player and it's a no brainer to give him a rest this week given where we stand, plus we have the bye the week after which will have him freshened up nicely as we run into the finals.

Subi v Gummies 6 years 7 months ago #129541

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
BB any news on Phez and Clang, any chance of them coming back before the finals?

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 331 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes