Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v FART 6 years 9 months ago #128790

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
a good win by the boys. Aaron Heal fantastic, Dela was great, Justin Joyce terrific and the usual suspects through the midfield excellent as ever. Latham didn't look good at the end and grabbed for his knee. Finger crossed he's ok. It'll be a very different FART come finals time with probably 10 dorks coming in that's for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v FART 6 years 9 months ago #128791

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: a good win by the boys. Aaron Heal fantastic, Dela was great, Justin Joyce terrific and the usual suspects through the midfield excellent as ever. Latham didn't look good at the end and grabbed for his knee. Finger crossed he's ok. It'll be a very different FART come finals time with probably 10 dorks coming in that's for sure.

So BC what happened to the real "Peel"?

Also, I see that Subiaco are still on track to make good my prediction about 2 months ago that Subiaco would finish 3-5 games clear on top.

Subi v FART 6 years 9 months ago #128794

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Swan42: I do regard you as a luck charm for the Lions.

Subi v FART 6 years 9 months ago #128798

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ArkRoyal wrote: Swan42: I do regard you as a luck charm for the Lions.

That must explain why you lost to Peelmantle: I wasn't there.

Subi v FART 6 years 9 months ago #128799

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547

swan42 wrote:

BC wrote: a good win by the boys. Aaron Heal fantastic, Dela was great, Justin Joyce terrific and the usual suspects through the midfield excellent as ever. Latham didn't look good at the end and grabbed for his knee. Finger crossed he's ok. It'll be a very different FART come finals time with probably 10 dorks coming in that's for sure.

Also, I see that Subiaco are still on track to make good my prediction about 2 months ago that Subiaco would finish 3-5 games clear on top.

well 42 I guess it goes to show it doesn't really matter where you finish in the top 5 when the likes of FART can parachute up to 15 top liners into the team at the pointy end.

Subi v FART 6 years 9 months ago #128800

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
How about the free kick count? Now that is just too bizarre for me to comprehend. What the hell is going on? Subi would have won last years GF by 10 goals if these guys were in charge

Subi v FART 6 years 9 months ago #128802

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

swan42 wrote:

well 42 I guess it goes to show it doesn't really matter where you finish in the top 5 when the likes of FART can parachute up to 15 top liners into the team at the pointy end.

BC if Peelmantle play their top 15 players it could potentially happen again. It will just be another asterisk against a premiership.

But just remember it will Peel that would have the premiership and if you believe that I have a little musical hall located quite close to the Sydney Harbour to sell you.

Subi v FART 6 years 9 months ago #128854

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Couldn't make the game, but watched the broadcast, the scoreline flattered Peelmantle massively especially when you look at the number of scoring shots and inside 50's. They had their moments especially when Taberner arced up after 1/4 time, apart from his brain fade when he passed the ball to Ryan, he had a very good game, cant believe he's not in the purple, but maybe that's why Freo are total shite. The free kick count for once reflected the almost total dominance of Subi, but it's still a little hard to believe, mind you nothing will make up for what the umps did in the 16 GF.

Outer was at the game and reckons Heals was BOG, most of the backline were terrific, Dela, while beaten in the taps was good around the ground and as previously mentioned the usual mid-field suspects were well in charge. Ryan flashed in and out but still bagged 4 to make it 50 for the year so far, with 4 games left he's looking at mid 60's if he can keep his average going. Probably the best game I've seen from Joyce which adds another string to the midfield bow.

While it was a solid win we have to remember that Peelmantle only had 10 or 11 listed players and for all intents and purposes played 1 short due to the limited time allowed for Bennell, I can understand Freo wanting to protect him but really what and insult to the real Peel players, a couple of their tall youngsters looked really good especially the lad who played down back who marked everything that came near him, looks a certainty for an early draft pick. Peelmantle come finals time will be a different crab altogether with guys like Darcy, Suban, Deluca etc etc etc coming back in just for the finals, given Freo are a lost cause in the AFL. Whoever can beat a loaded up Peelmantle wins the flag.

For those that get a chance to watch the replay on 7, have a listen to Barra, he is without doubt the biggest buffhead on the TV, his comments were always prefaced with comments about himself. Stiffy Harding was the special comments man and did a very good job, I can see him doing a fair bit of footy TV after he finishes up with the Ducks.

Subi v FART 6 years 9 months ago #128859

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
I've managed to avoid ever hearing Barich on the tv until yesterday, what the hell is with that slurping noise he kept making? Once I noticed it I couldn't unnotice it. Harding was good, but the rest was an infuriating ramble about afl and drafts. I wanted to know stuff like who was tagging who, who was on the bench injured etc etc. terrible

Subi v FART 6 years 9 months ago #128861

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Singha wrote: I've managed to avoid ever hearing Barich on the tv until yesterday, what the hell is with that slurping noise he kept making? Once I noticed it I couldn't unnotice it. Harding was good, but the rest was an infuriating ramble about afl and drafts. I wanted to know stuff like who was tagging who, who was on the bench injured etc etc. terrible

what the hell is with that slurping noise he kept making? Once I noticed it I couldn't unnotice it.

Brilliant !!!

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 519 guests and 5 members online

• Beasley Hutton
  • Freezin
  • Swedgen
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977