Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Subi v D's 6 years 9 months ago #127790

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Good work Senior. Agree Ryan needs to do more, he seems a bit off lately, he is always dangerous but so far I don't think he has done much more this year from last. Yep he needs to go on Cockie's diet. Kennedy didn't line up in the magoos?
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v D's 6 years 9 months ago #127804

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Nice to see Halligan running for the league team today, he must be getting close to a run in the 2's. Plenty of boys putting pressure on the league team which is what you want. nobody can take their foot of the pedal or they will be the one who misses out come finals time.

Subi v D's 6 years 9 months ago #127825

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547
i thought the cock was our best today with jordy lockyer and dela not far behind. I can tell you i'm struggling to understand why bogey doesn't get a red hot crack to establish himself in the one's as he would be a good fit at a Perth or West Perth or especially East Freo which is a bit light on for mids if schowey is not prepared to give him a go.

Subi v D's 6 years 9 months ago #127826

• BC
  • Thank you received: 1547
btw...great summary SS. my only other comment is that Troppo is a protected species. according to the Budget he gets more free kicks than anyone else and I can see why. the two rough conduct reports for tackles against him were rubbish. Both should be thrown out with Dela a strong tackle with nothing else and Creeper was where Troppo dropped to his knees and got front on contact...what a joke.

Last edit: by BC.

Subi v D's 6 years 9 months ago #127859

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

BC wrote: btw...great summary SS. my only other comment is that Troppo is a protected species. according to the Budget he gets more free kicks than anyone else and I can see why. the two rough conduct reports for tackles against him were rubbish. Both should be thrown out with Dela a strong tackle with nothing else and Creeper was where Troppo dropped to his knees and got front on contact...what a joke.

Think Dela got done for abusive language towards the umpire rather than the contact ? Creeper was in the wrong place when troppo went down but it didn't appear in any way intentional. Been very impressed by Creeper since he came in both as ruckman and as a forward. Hope this doesn't keep him out as he is developing nicely.

Subi v D's 6 years 9 months ago #127871

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Grassy, Trop does ok with frees but he does put himself in so will get his share. You blokes did alright with the maggots 25 to 14 on a day when we controlled the ball probably 70% of the time, 41 soring shots to 14. It was a physical game but both sides were at it.

Subi v D's 6 years 9 months ago #127922

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
From memory it took Feathers a while to get a regular game at subi. Hopefully Bogensperger will end up with the same sort of career as him.

Subi v D's 6 years 9 months ago #127926

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Jjim wrote:

BC wrote: btw...great summary SS. my only other comment is that Troppo is a protected species. according to the Budget he gets more free kicks than anyone else and I can see why. the two rough conduct reports for tackles against him were rubbish. Both should be thrown out with Dela a strong tackle with nothing else and Creeper was where Troppo dropped to his knees and got front on contact...what a joke.

Think Dela got done for abusive language towards the umpire rather than the contact ? Creeper was in the wrong place when troppo went down but it didn't appear in any way intentional. Been very impressed by Creeper since he came in both as ruckman and as a forward. Hope this doesn't keep him out as he is developing nicely.

Seems from this mornings West that Delas report was for the contact. Didn't think there was much in it tho.

Could be interesting to see who we can use as ruckman if they both get time. Noticed that Tim Sutherland also looked to have an ankle injury at the end of the ressies game. Probably leaves Josh Chapman and maybe Declan Jackson to fill the breach there.

Last edit: by Jjim.

Subi v D's 6 years 9 months ago #127965

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Nothing would surprise me in this comp but I seriously doubt either will get nailed but if so Jackson and/or Chapman will be up to it Jjim
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

• Page:
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 673 guests and one member online

• one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977