Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Lions V Falcons 6 years 8 months ago #127476

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Senior Seagull wrote: Yes of course all Subi members get a dividend from the club each year so we should pay our way??

So Leedy how's that multi-million dollar tax payer funded facility going up at Joondy oval, nearly ready is it?

Not until next season SS, glad to see you have finally accepted that $ubi Oval wasn't built from your chook raffles in the 70s mate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lions V Falcons 6 years 8 months ago #127477

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Saturday was the first game I have ever boycotted, it near on makes me physically sick every time I hear Percy say that Schofield is a great coach. Give him Perth or even the same $$ as every other club and lets see how he goes !!!

Lions V Falcons 6 years 8 months ago #127496

• South Hedland Swan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Leedy wrote: Saturday was the first game I have ever boycotted, it near on makes me physically sick every time I hear Percy say that Schofield is a great coach. Give him Perth or even the same $$ as every other club and lets see how he goes !!!

Would you like some chips to go with that salt there Leedy

Lions V Falcons 6 years 8 months ago #127516

• Danger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39

Leedy wrote: Saturday was the first game I have ever boycotted, it near on makes me physically sick every time I hear Percy say that Schofield is a great coach. Give him Perth or even the same $$ as every other club and lets see how he goes !!!

He'd be in the same place Waterman and Watters are now,nowhere!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Lions V Falcons 6 years 8 months ago #127557

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Schoey took over Watermans team in 2013 finished 8th with 15 debutants, then in 2014 with the return of Horsley he coaches them to a flag against an all powerful Eagles team. Waterman would not be worthy of tieing Schoeys bootlaces.

Lions V Falcons 6 years 8 months ago #127561

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
SS: with 6 to 8 other very good recruits -- don't forget that bit

Schofield has done quite well this season, having to improvise part of his side from a group of unproven recruits. The side lacks a proper key forward and a proper ruckman, usually sides find it difficult to win without those two positions coverred on the field. In spite of those difficulties he has managed to win the vast majority of his games, something which should at least be acknowledged by the football community.

I would swap Liam Ryan for Ben Saunders any day of the week. Baker can be used as the rover/goal sneak type instead of Ryan.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Lions V Falcons 6 years 8 months ago #127569

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
There are a number of people on this site that had Subi making the finals but not much more, now that they are dominating it has nothing to do with the coach??
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Lions V Falcons 6 years 8 months ago #127604

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Senior Seagull wrote: There are a number of people on this site that had Subi making the finals but not much more, now that they are dominating it has nothing to do with the coach??

I can't remember too many people predicting a fall from Subiaco this year. I certainly thought that they would be challenged more than they have been but I did have a giggle when Swan 42 predicted that Subiaco would finish 5 games clear on top. Turns out it may be fairly close to the mark if you check the ladder right now. The only way I can see Subiaco not winning the flag this year is if they get complacent as Claremont did when they finished top of the ladder in 2013. I doubt that would happen though given their player driven regime and that loss to Peel in last years GF would be still burning in their guts.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 300 guests and 5 members online

• pjaye
  • Demons Forever
  • GarlicBreath
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty