Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Ducks 6 years 11 months ago #122526

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Yes 42, the result was nothing like I expected but please don't insult me by accusing me of being patronizing. I fully expected this to be a tight game but it did not eventuate. You need to walk down a hall of mirrors and have decent look at yourself. You are the most negative poster on this site, you respond to posters questions with questions, rarely with an answer and for this game you have made few if any comments on your own team or players, despite you club having a very solid 5 & 2 start to the season, preferring instead to winge and whine endlessly about another club. I will give you credit for one thing and that is the rare event where you didn't complain or blame the umpires for your teams performance, obviously you noted the 19 to 11 free kick count in your favor, so be thankful for small mercy's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Ducks 6 years 11 months ago #122530

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Great to share the day at Basso chatting with La Hincha and to meet Mudlark and the elusive Chopper throughout the day. You Subi blokes aren't all that bad despite the rumours...well done to your boys on a super impressive performance, you handed us our arses yesterday...let's hope we can return serve and give you a dose of your own medicine in the return match later in the season ;)

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

Subi v Ducks 6 years 11 months ago #122532

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote: Yes 42, the result was nothing like I expected but please don't insult me by accusing me of being patronizing. I fully expected this to be a tight game but it did not eventuate. You need to walk down a hall of mirrors and have decent look at yourself. You are the most negative poster on this site, you respond to posters questions with questions, rarely with an answer and for this game you have made few if any comments on your own team or players, despite you club having a very solid 5 & 2 start to the season, preferring instead to winge and whine endlessly about another club. I will give you credit for one thing and that is the rare event where you didn't complain or blame the umpires for your teams performance, obviously you noted the 19 to 11 free kick count in your favor, so be thankful for small mercy's.

Your entitled to your opinion of course. The result was what I expected. I I said we were comprehensively beaten. My only comment about the umpires is that it is totally reprehensible when Faulkner showed his bloody hand as a consequence of a hit to the head the umpire closest to him walked away from him and wasn't interested in the fact that he was bleeding profusely. I have said on several occasions that we should be happy for our start for this season in particular in the context of our season last year.

Subi v Ducks 6 years 11 months ago #122540

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

La Hincha wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: Great to share the day at Basso chatting with La Hincha and to meet Mudlark and the elusive Chopper throughout the day. You Subi blokes aren't all that bad despite the rumours...well done to your boys on a super impressive performance, you handed us our arses yesterday...let's hope we can return serve and give you a dose of your own medicine in the return match later in the season ;)

Mate, I really enjoyed the day.

Was hoping Swan 42 might join us.....but maybe as a good Catholic lad he doesn't partake in the amber ale?

Sorry LaH as I mentioned earlier I had a young niece with me yesterday.

Subi v Ducks 6 years 11 months ago #122548

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Hope your niece had a good day out 42....hope she wasn't too rattled seeing Faulkners profusely bleeding head wound....LOL....tho kids usually love that stuff

Subi v Ducks 6 years 11 months ago #122627

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

La Hincha wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: Great to share the day at Basso chatting with La Hincha and to meet Mudlark and the elusive Chopper throughout the day. You Subi blokes aren't all that bad despite the rumours...well done to your boys on a super impressive performance, you handed us our arses yesterday...let's hope we can return serve and give you a dose of your own medicine in the return match later in the season ;)

Mate, I really enjoyed the day.

Was hoping Swan 42 might join us.....but maybe as a good Catholic lad he doesn't partake in the amber ale?

How do you know his religion?

Subi v Ducks 6 years 11 months ago #122638

• Senior Seagull
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Freezin wrote: Hope your niece had a good day out 42....hope she wasn't too rattled seeing Faulkners profusely bleeding head wound....LOL....tho kids usually love that stuff

Yes and I was equally as disturbed by the umpires ignoring the blatent and dangerous "chicken winging" of Liam Ryan early in the 1st qtr ........ swings and roundabouts I guess.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 606 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest