Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v CL at East Frem Oval 6 years 11 months ago #121014

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
good to see the infamous Aussie tall poppy syndrome raises it's ugly head again......SF will be there that is for sure.....so at least there won't be any alignment side in the GF for once eh 42?...surely that is a positive?....but then again maybe not it seems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v CL at East Frem Oval 6 years 11 months ago #121015

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: good to see the infamous Aussie tall poppy syndrome raises it's ugly head again......SF will be there that is for sure.....so at least there won't be any alignment side in the GF for once eh 42?...surely that is a positive?....but then again maybe not it seems.

Freezin when you have something worth replying to I will reply; so don't expect another response soon.

Last edit: by swan42.

Subi v CL at East Frem Oval 6 years 11 months ago #121033

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
yeah fair due 42....just get a tad confused when you rant on about the injustice of the alignment on the WAFL....and when I mention it's a good thing SF will be in the 2017 GF along side another non alignment side.... you get the hump!....totally lost me.....but fair due respect your wishes mate

Subi v CL at East Frem Oval 6 years 11 months ago #121101

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

swan42 wrote:

Tiger of old wrote: Way too good .... Again....it's a subi vs somebody grand final again... I reckon...again

And that comes as a surprise to? NO-ONE.

Probably very appropriate that the last WAFL GF has Subiaco as one of the participants.

Why is that swan? Is it because we won the last real WAFL GF in 86?
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v CL at East Frem Oval 6 years 11 months ago #121115

• Reeko59
  • Thank you received: 7
Not sure if you blokes know at all that it's only round 5 and already your saying its a two club race, we'll see who's still standing after round 20

Subi v CL at East Frem Oval 6 years 11 months ago #121145

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Fair comment R59, after the bye, Subi have 2 big games against Swans and Souths, both are on 1 loss the same as us and Souths easily had our measure in round 1, then Swans easily beat Souths, so as you say, way too early to say anything definite, just trends at this stage until everyone has played all other teams which is around round 12. The Souths Cl game was tight until Cl suffered a heap of injuries and had no bench left which allowed Souths to run over them. We had Dela and Bryan out but Claremont had about 4 out and Bolton was definitely not 100% especially after halftime so I think they are definitely well in the race once they get everyone on the paddock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

Subi v CL at East Frem Oval 6 years 11 months ago #121146

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

Senior Seagull wrote: Fair comment R59, after the bye, Subi have 2 big games against Swans and Souths, both are on 1 loss the same as us and Souths easily had our measure in round 1, then Swans easily beat Souths, so as you say, way too early to say anything definite, just trends at this stage until everyone has played all other teams which is around round 12. The Souths Cl game was tight until Cl suffered a heap of injuries and had no bench left which allowed Souths to run over them. We had Dela and Bryan out but Claremont had about 4 out and Bolton was definitely not 100% especially after halftime so I think they are definitely well in the race once they get everyone on the paddock.

Form and Injuries will be a huge deciding factor. All teams will be aiming to be at their best when it counts. By about round 17 or 18 you would like to be somewhere near your best with a little left in the locker for the finals. Get to the finals in good shape and you give yourself are realistic chance if you play your best.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 321 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes