Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Dees 7 years 3 weeks ago #118333

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Yes BC, Waters in another. Actually he was at the game on Saturday and is still on our website list so I don't know what's going on there. He would be very handy.

That's good Heater we need to bring him in asap...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subi v Dees 7 years 3 weeks ago #118337

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Heater19 wrote:

DG wrote:

Heater19 wrote: Can't remember the last time I've been there to watch all 3 grades win so well done boys.

Good hard fought contest yesterday, Perth are a much improved side this year and will be pushing for a finals spot. We looked ordinary again, as good as Liam Ryan is he can't be our only target up forward. Guiness did well again and battled hard all day, look forward to him getting some help from big Madut in a few weeks but really don't want to rush him back, give him another week in the 2s. Horse did what Horse does every week along with Kitch, Della, Max and Fez but we were just too untidy with fumbles and poor decisions. Unimpressed so far with Litherland, didn't notice him much yesterday so he needs to lift.

Was great meeting up with LaHinda again and catching up with Grassy, Mudlark, SeniorSeagull and Chopper. Not too many in the northern end outer bar but I think we helped them make a profit along with a few good passionate Demons supporters.

Not only that Heater, we have a big problem with defensive pressure from our forwards, we just don't have anyone atm who will fight tooth and nail to lock it in. It comes out far too easily on too many occasions. We desperately need guys of the ilk of the Deluca brothers, Halligan up there. Anyone know when Halligan is due back?

Nelson can play that role, kicked 4 in the 2s and has a defensive side

Nelson's defensive side was his achilles heel whilst at SD Heater. If he has matured a bit (can get a bit hot-headed with his team mates) and improved his defensive game he is more than up to league standard and will provide a good accomplice to Ryan up forward. Tends to get a lot of his goals getting out the back so would just depend if this will compliment Ryan's game. The kid can really play when he's on and has that uncanny knack of finding a goal

Subi v Dees 7 years 3 weeks ago #118338

• Heater19
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote:

Heater19 wrote:

DG wrote:

Heater19 wrote: Can't remember the last time I've been there to watch all 3 grades win so well done boys.

Good hard fought contest yesterday, Perth are a much improved side this year and will be pushing for a finals spot. We looked ordinary again, as good as Liam Ryan is he can't be our only target up forward. Guiness did well again and battled hard all day, look forward to him getting some help from big Madut in a few weeks but really don't want to rush him back, give him another week in the 2s. Horse did what Horse does every week along with Kitch, Della, Max and Fez but we were just too untidy with fumbles and poor decisions. Unimpressed so far with Litherland, didn't notice him much yesterday so he needs to lift.

Was great meeting up with LaHinda again and catching up with Grassy, Mudlark, SeniorSeagull and Chopper. Not too many in the northern end outer bar but I think we helped them make a profit along with a few good passionate Demons supporters.

Not only that Heater, we have a big problem with defensive pressure from our forwards, we just don't have anyone atm who will fight tooth and nail to lock it in. It comes out far too easily on too many occasions. We desperately need guys of the ilk of the Deluca brothers, Halligan up there. Anyone know when Halligan is due back?

Nelson can play that role, kicked 4 in the 2s and has a defensive side

Nelson's defensive side was his achilles heel whilst at SD Heater. If he has matured a bit (can get a bit hot-headed with his team mates) and improved his defensive game he is more than up to league standard and will provide a good accomplice to Ryan up forward. Tends to get a lot of his goals getting out the back so would just depend if this will compliment Ryan's game. The kid can really play when he's on and has that uncanny knack of finding a goal

Have only seen him play 2 games so far but he seems to be doing all the right things.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 481 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest