Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi v Dees 7 years 1 month ago #117731

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
Looking forward to this one...after getting pounded by Souths here's hoping we can get a result. I wouldn't be surprised if Dela misses as he hurt his knee last Saturday and can't see Horse getting up either from a foot or hammie as he was hobbling at Freo. Cockie to come in and maybe Bestry to help out Clanger up forward and Guiness in the ruck if Dela's not quite right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

Subi v Dees 7 years 1 month ago #117879

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Hopefully we can stretch them with our talls especially if Bestry comes in, he had 40+ tapouts in the 2's last week so is in some form, I'd run him through the ruck FF & the bench with Clang & Guiniss. Cant take any chances with Dela and Horse. Cockie will help as they have a very solid midfield lead by Jones and Trop. I thought Maxy Walters was very good last week got plenty of the footy and is quite physical at the contest. Need to give Ryan more room and protection this week, he got bashed and crashed and double teamed last week and still got 3, so with a bit more space he will be a match winner, someone has to step up and do the physical stuff that Shep was doing last year.

Any news on when Halligan will be back, expect he would do a couple of weeks in the 2's after such a long layoff. Is Dylan Clarke still at the club, he has really silky skills and a deadly left foot up forward, would take some pressure off Ryan.

Subi v Dees 7 years 1 month ago #117891

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote: Hopefully we can stretch them with our talls especially if Bestry comes in, he had 40+ tapouts in the 2's last week so is in some form, I'd run him through the ruck FF & the bench with Clang & Guiniss. Cant take any chances with Dela and Horse. Cockie will help as they have a very solid midfield lead by Jones and Trop. I thought Maxy Walters was very good last week got plenty of the footy and is quite physical at the contest. Need to give Ryan more room and protection this week, he got bashed and crashed and double teamed last week and still got 3, so with a bit more space he will be a match winner, someone has to step up and do the physical stuff that Shep was doing last year.

Any news on when Halligan will be back, expect he would do a couple of weeks in the 2's after such a long layoff. Is Dylan Clarke still at the club, he has really silky skills and a deadly left foot up forward, would take some pressure off Ryan.

SS, I think you're on to something.

Big Guiness kicked 8 for Corrigin in a game last year. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the goalsquare with Bestry around the ground.

The good thing about Jordan is that he always gives a contest, always tries...not afraid of any opponent. Would consider adding Nelson and Sokol to help Liam also

Subi v Dees 7 years 1 month ago #117893

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes, bring in the orange boots 34

Subi v Dees 7 years 1 month ago #117910

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Unfortunately Bestry hasn't been listed in the seniors. Good to see Stevo named at ff though. Cockie again in the magoos...

B J Latham D Jackson W Twomey
HB A Litherland J Lockyer A Heal
C B Matera L Kitchin K Horsley
HF B Sokol R Powell L Ryan
FF L Delahunty B Stevenson C Wheeler
F D Guiness M Walters C Phelan
Int. J Joyce, G Clark, C Adamson, J Garcia, C Bryan, B Fimmano, C Hoskins,
In K Horsley, B Stevenson, C Adamson, B Fimmano, B Sokol,
Out H Kennedy, D Perkins,
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Subi v Dees 7 years 1 month ago #117921

• Heater19
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DG wrote: Unfortunately Bestry hasn't been listed in the seniors. Good to see Stevo named at ff though. Cockie again in the magoos...

Fridge did seem to be blowing quite hard in the 4th, probably needs another week to bring up his match fitness

Good to see Sokol but where's Nelson?

Subi v Dees 7 years 4 weeks ago #117926

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Heater19 wrote:

DG wrote: Unfortunately Bestry hasn't been listed in the seniors. Good to see Stevo named at ff though. Cockie again in the magoos...

Fridge did seem to be blowing quite hard in the 4th, probably needs another week to bring up his match fitness

Good to see Sokol but where's Nelson?

If we line up like that it's a very tall forward line which will stretch the D's defence. Our talls are also pretty mobile so it wont be a case of a few big longs just standing around. The delivery into the forward line needs vast improvement on last week and if Horse does play that aspect will improve. Would like to see Clang use his size to create some space for Ryan who did it hard last week where he got little protection and still bagged 3 so if that can be done he'll be more productive. The backs look solid again but were found out last week with Souths massive midfield and forward pressure and simply the amount of quality inside 50's they had. I don't expect that high level from Perth but their mids are very good. Should have the edge in the ruck so hopefully that means a better ride for the mids and better quality inside 50's. We had more than our share last week but mostly rubbish due to souths midfield dominance and pressure.

Subi v Dees 7 years 4 weeks ago #117964

• Graeme Comerford
  • Thank you received: 13
Anyone have the start time for the 16's?

Subi v Dees 7 years 4 weeks ago #117968

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Graeme Comerford wrote: Anyone have the start time for the 16's?

8.30am

Subi v Dees 7 years 4 weeks ago #117970

• Heater19
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

La Hincha wrote:

Graeme Comerford wrote: Anyone have the start time for the 16's?

8.30am

I'll be there for the 2s, will catch you at the bar mate

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 465 guests and 2 members online

• one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020