Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #117312

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
2.8...u sure you guys aren't wearing EF jumpers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #117316

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Lots of work ahead of us here. Are you at the game Heater19, if so what is your observation??

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #117318

• Heater19
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Godinoz wrote: Lots of work ahead of us here. Are you at the game Heater19, if so what is your observation??

Yes mate, really missing Horse and the fridge in the center. Don't have a genuine target up forward which is making Liam have to work too hard and make mistakes. The big fella Guiness looks the goods, as worked hard. South just too good, have numbers everywhere. 2 very unusual rushed behind free kicks to south resulting in goals.

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #117321

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
GAME ON. :cheer:

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #117324

• Godinoz
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Maybe not................doggies too good today.

Well done South.

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #117341

• Heater19
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good comeback in the third but south were just too good, nothing much to complain about with the frees as it's normal for us but holy shit did anyone see the Swans frees 27-8 in a close game is disgraceful, really feel sorry for Perth getting shafted like that

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #117344

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Heater19 wrote:

Godinoz wrote: Lots of work ahead of us here. Are you at the game Heater19, if so what is your observation??

Yes mate, really missing Horse and the fridge in the center. Don't have a genuine target up forward which is making Liam have to work too hard and make mistakes. The big fella Guiness looks the goods, as worked hard. South just too good, have numbers everywhere. 2 very unusual rushed behind free kicks to south resulting in goals.

Yeah wtf, is that a new rule? If so fuck it off quick smart. Yep I like Guiness, he showed a bit. I thought we were ok just broke down in the fwd line...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #117356

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
outmuscled by an aggressive Souths. their pressure around the ball was outstanding and they had targets up forward which we didn't. well done to Walters on a great game, I thought Guiness was very good, Gus Litherland held his own, Liam Ryan gave his all, Kitch serviceable, but unfortunately no one else really stood out. the two rushed frees which turned into goals came at a critical time and was confusing after watching the FART v WART game tonight where the same thing happened but with no penalty. the umpies need to sort out the interpretation of this new rule as its potentially game changing. all in all no gripes or arguments from me as we were beaten by a better side. thankfully we'll get Cockie, Halligan, Hancock, Stevo and Horse back in the next few weeks.

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #117359

• Heater19
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: outmuscled by an aggressive Souths. their pressure around the ball was outstanding and they had targets up forward which we didn't. well done to Walters on a great game, I thought Guiness was very good, Gus Litherland held his own, Liam Ryan gave his all, Kitch serviceable, but unfortunately no one else really stood out. the two rushed frees which turned into goals came at a critical time and was confusing after watching the FART v WART game tonight where the same thing happened but with no penalty. the umpies need to sort out the interpretation of this new rule as its potentially game changing. all in all no gripes or arguments from me as we were beaten by a better side. thankfully we'll get Cockie, Halligan, Hancock, Stevo and Horse back in the next few weeks.

Heard horse has a hamstring, Fridge ran out the game well in the 2s so should be straight in if he's not been reported. Stevo I'm not so sure about, might need a few more weeks before he steps up. Madut should also be a few weeks away.

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #117361

• Heater19
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

DG wrote:

Heater19 wrote:

Yeah wtf, is that a new rule? If so fuck it off quick smart. Yep I like Guiness, he showed a bit. I thought we were ok just broke down in the fwd line...

Sokol played in the 2s, only kicked 1 but he may be the target we need up forward.

Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 829 guests and 2 members online

• Swedgen
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL