Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #116867

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547
well...now the distraction of elections etc are done and dusted it's time to get down to the real stuff and no greater challenge imo than Souths at the kennel. It'll be interesting to see what our run on side looks like and note guys like Cockie, clanger and co have had limited preseason action. it should be a fantastic game and will give us a good idea where we sit in the big scheme of things. bring it on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #116871

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
Game of the round without a doubt. The Doggies are flying and will be a real test for Subi at the port. Both teams will figure prominently in the finals race so I expect a close encounter here.

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #116872

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
The Bulldogs have been the lions whipping boys in recent times. Three reamings last year and I reckon the wins in previous years against the lions have been very few?.

About time the Bulldogs started to extract some revenge.This Saturday would be a great start. :)

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #116874

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Great game to start the season...actually all of them look pretty spot on...touch wood they all set a trend for a fantastic season..

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #116877

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

BC wrote: well...now the distraction of elections etc are done and dusted it's time to get down to the real stuff and no greater challenge imo than Souths at the kennel. It'll be interesting to see what our run on side looks like and note guys like Cockie, clanger and co have had limited preseason action. it should be a fantastic game and will give us a good idea where we sit in the big scheme of things. bring it on.

BC looks like it may be wet so very important that both Clang and Cockie play as we'll need the bash and crash they provide in close. Both highly skilled teams so if wet it will be interesting to see who can handle those conditions, wont stop Liam from jumping on top of some poor souths blokes head at some stage. They have home ground advantage so will be warm favorites after ripping the petticoats off the handbaggers.

I'll be in the Souths bar, bringing a non footy mate to see if I can get him interested, he's the only Victorian I know who not a footy fanatic, but he is partial to a few cleansing ales.

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #116880

• Heater19
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote:

BC wrote: well...now the distraction of elections etc are done and dusted it's time to get down to the real stuff and no greater challenge imo than Souths at the kennel. It'll be interesting to see what our run on side looks like and note guys like Cockie, clanger and co have had limited preseason action. it should be a fantastic game and will give us a good idea where we sit in the big scheme of things. bring it on.

BC looks like it may be wet so very important that both Clang and Cockie play as we'll need the bash and crash they provide in close. Both highly skilled teams so if wet it will be interesting to see who can handle those conditions, wont stop Liam from jumping on top of some poor souths blokes head at some stage. They have home ground advantage so will be warm favorites after ripping the petticoats off the handbaggers.

I'll be in the Souths bar, bringing a non footy mate to see if I can get him interested, he's the only Victorian I know who not a footy fanatic, but he is partial to a few cleansing ales.

That's the idea, bring a mate to the WAFL who hasn't been before. I think a few of our mates over on the Centrelink duck pond need to do something similar because their attendance figures were well below ours last season and apparently the entire WAFL relies on their success.

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #116910

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Back to footy, really looking forward to seeing the team lists Thursday night and what match ups will eventuate. Both teams are full of quality players so it should be a ripper contest. Great start time for the game, plenty of time to go look for a feed afterwards down at the Port.

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #116912

• Heater19
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote: Back to footy, really looking forward to seeing the team lists Thursday night and what match ups will eventuate. Both teams are full of quality players so it should be a ripper contest. Great start time for the game, plenty of time to go look for a feed afterwards down at the Port.

It's great being able to do this at grounds like Freo, Leedy and soon Claremont. Great being able to walk out of the club presentations and straight into a nice restaurant. Handy at basso too if you want to score some ice or acquire the services of a lady of the night.

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #116922

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132
This game should be a ripper. I'm expecting these two teams to be right up there again this year. South's will be ruing going out in straight sets in last years finals and Subi should still be looking to be going one better again this year. Good to have the 4.15 start and miss the hottest part of the day. Looking forward to a good hard contest with plenty of good footballers on both sides.
Good to have footy back!

Game on v doggies 7 years 1 month ago #116925

• BC
  • BC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1547

Heater19 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: Back to footy, really looking forward to seeing the team lists Thursday night and what match ups will eventuate. Both teams are full of quality players so it should be a ripper contest. Great start time for the game, plenty of time to go look for a feed afterwards down at the Port.

It's great being able to do this at grounds like Freo, Leedy and soon Claremont. Great being able to walk out of the club presentations and straight into a nice restaurant. Handy at basso too if you want to score some ice or acquire the services of a lady of the night.

chit Heater that made me laugh. My missus reckons I'm communicating with another sheila every time I laugh at your stuff....classic.... :lol:

Last edit: by BC.
Moderators: BC

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 441 guests and 2 members online

• smokey
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag